Job ID: 320860
Northfield, a CRH company, is a division within Oldcastle APG. APG is North America's leading manufacturer and supplier of concrete masonry, dry mix, and hardscape products. With over $2B in sales, APG operates across 36 states and 5 Canadian provinces through a network of over 195 operating locations and more than 6,500 employees.
This role is responsible for supervision of employees within assigned shift in a manufacturing setting
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Set production goals and expectations
- Oversee the daily quality control of both plants
- Oversee the daily operations of the plant
- Analyze Vorne data to improve line efficiency
- Operate all production equipment
- Insure all safety rules are followed and employee follow safety program
- Supervise employees in department to ensure they meet quality standards
- Act as: relief machine operator and aggregate operator
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job. Requirements / Experience
- On the job training to include but not limited to operation of heavy equipment, production line machinery, and development of trouble-shooting skills
- Experience working in a manufacturing setting
- Experience working in a supervisory / lead role
- Experience operating concrete Block Machine strongly preferred
- Experience with QA practices
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Ability to lift up to 60 pounds
- Endure intermittent climbing, bending, stooping, twisting, reaching, pushing, and pulling
- Walking up and down elevated catwalks and stairs and standing for long periods of time
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Northfield, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Date Posted: Aug 17, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
Indianapolis Job Segment:
Manager, Temporary, Industrial, Quality Assurance, Machinist, Management, Contract, Manufacturing, Technology
This job has expired.