Are you looking for more?
At Mohawk Industries, we're committed to more - more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our team.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's important to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or create more, you can find your more with Mohawk.
This role is part of Mohawk Industries Work-Based Learning Program (WBLP) andis only open to qualifying students currently enrolled in High School. Students who do NOT need the WBL credit may still apply, but strongly encouraged for those seeking credit in WBL. The WBLP with Mohawk is designed to allow students the ability to learn, develop and build onto their industry related skills within Manufacturing, while completing a High School curriculum.
The SUPERBA OPERATOR - WORK BASED LEARNING is a great opportunity for those who have a strong interest in engineering, technical apprenticeship, and manufacturing. Mohawk is the largest manufacturer in the flooring industry and provides many growth opportunities. If you want to grow from within and get exposure to top-level industry - this is for you!
- Threads and repairs breakouts to maintain efficiency and meet production standards
- Proactively identifies yarn quality during production runs
- Selects and stages tubes for winder operation
- Doffs off finished yarn packages as required
- Maintains daily production records
- Performs other duties as required
- Previous Yarn or Manufacturing experience is preferred
- Must be able to perform the following tasks:
- Read and write in Standard English
- Complete basic math calculations such as addition and subtraction
- Communicate in standard English to understand and follow verbal or written instructions and to keep simple records and make reports
- Maintain an acceptable level of attendance in accordance with company and department guidelines
- Lift up to 20 pounds
- Constantly bend, crouch, and stoop throughout the shift
- Work in an environment that is noisy, non-climate-controlled facilities, and high traffic production floor
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.Nearest Major Market:
This job has expired.