Davis Wire is looking for an experienced Structural Detailer. The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and feel comfortable detailing large projects. In addition to the experience requirements noted below, the ideal candidate should have an extensive knowledge of construction plans and specifications, have great attention to detail, and be able to work efficiently with coworkers and customers.
Prepare Reinforcing Steel Shop Drawings per ACI/CRSI Industry Standards for Reinforcing Steel, Wire mesh, and Accessories as needed
Perform Project Management Functions - Project Coordination, Change Order Preparation, etc. as required
* 3+ Years of experience with detailing reinforcing steel
* Ability to accurately/completely detail large scale projects (>1,000 Tons)
* Competence with Rebar Software System, SolidWorks, AutoCAD or equivalent software
* HS Diploma/Equivalent Required, some College Coursework is preferred
* Must have a minimum of 3 years SolidWorks (or equivalent) experience in performing, drafting and shop drawing preparation.
* Must have experience with structural steel software design
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* AutoCAD experience is a plus
* Must be willing to utilize and capitalize the SolidWorks program
* Proficient in Microsoft, Word, and Excel
* Organized, punctual, and a self-starter
* Autonomous and proactive with a professional attitude
Ability to start and finish a project on time.
Willingness to search for solutions to design and installation problems.
Must be highly detail oriented and organized.
Ability to manage multiple projects.
Good oral and written communication skills
Ability to work well within a team.
We offer competitive salaries and the following benefits:
* Life Insurance
* Paid time off
* 401(k) with match
Davis Wire Corporation does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of Davis Wire Corporation.
Davis Wire is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other status protected under federal, state or local law.