Do you enjoy providing customer service to others? We are looking for a Store Clerk at one of our RV resorts to assist customers with their purchases.
As a Store Clerk, you'll order, receive and stock merchandise, handle all aspects of merchandise sales, and assist with collecting site rent. You'll also ensure our guests and customers receive quality customer service.
- Greet customers, answer the telephone courteously, and complete all sales transactions.
- Ensure merchandise inventory is kept neat, attractively displayed and sufficiently stocked. Communicate inventory shortages to manager.
- Operate cash register, fuel console, lottery machine, money order machine, and telecom transactions. Receive payment from customer in cash, check or credit card and accurately count and provide change when applicable.
- Place merchandise orders, receive and verify vendor deliveries, and stock merchandise as requested.
- Perform shift opening and closing duties as assigned.
- Greets and register overnight campers; make reservations, complete registration, and provide passes to registered guests.
- Clean and maintain both the inside and outside areas of the store.
- Inspect store facilities and equipment to ensure the safety, cleanliness and proper working order.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Professional appearance
- Basic computer proficiency including the ability to use email and the internet
At Sun Outdoors, you will be part of an industry-leading organization where you will be challenged, inspired, rewarded and transformed. We place a high priority on our team members, and this is a big part of what sets us apart. We will ask you to give us your very best every day, and will challenge you with interesting work, stretch assignments, a collaborative and supportive work environment and plenty of learning and growth. In exchange, we will reward you with great pay, cool perks, and flexibility.
- Get paid daily with DailyPay
- 401(k) Plan with employer matching contribution
- Employee Assistance Program
- Identity Theft Insurance
- Team Member Perks & Discounts program with hundreds of discounts on things like travel, merchandise, mobile phone service, and more
- Discounts at Sun Outdoors locations across the nation
- Paid sick leave
- Various paid holidays, bereavement time and pay for jury duty
Job Reference: 128862
ACCESSIBILITY ASSISTANCE If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance completing an online application, please contact us at (844) SUN-4343. Alternatively, an email may be sent to email@example.com. "Applicant Accommodation" should be included in the subject line of the email.
Please note that this phone number and email address are only for those individuals who would like to request an accommodation to apply for a job. California Team Member Privacy NoticeJob Segment:
Cashier, Outside Sales, Clerical, Hospitality, Sales, Part Time, Administrative
This job has expired.