$5,000 Sign On Bonus for ASE Certifications. (Bonus of $1,250.00 which will be paid every 3 months for your first year of employment. Note that you must be employed and maintain a full-time status at the time the bonus is paid in order to be eligible.)
Are you a skilled Automotive Technician / Mechanic looking to grow your career? We have a great opportunity available at Belle Tire! We offer top pay and great benefits. Apply today!
The Automotive Technician is committed to providing the highest quality of repairs and service necessary to satisfy the customer. They should be ambitious, hard-working and work well in a team environment. You must be state certified (Applicable in Michigan Only), knowledgeable and have experience in areas covered by the ASE certification programs (Engine Repair, Drive Train/Axles, Suspension/Steering, Brakes, Electrical, Heating/Air Conditioning and Engine Performance, Light Vehicle/Diesel).
What you'll do:
* Performs vehicle repairs (Engine Repair, Drive Train/Axles, Suspension/Steering, Brakes, Electrical, Heating/Air Conditioning and Engine Performance).
* Maintains an organized and safe work environment
* Other duties as assigned by manager
* State of Michigan Mechanic Certification; (Applicable in Michigan Only)
* 18 years old
* A valid driver's license is required for this position
* A minimum of 2 years of automotive repair experience with emphasis on under-car repairs, braking systems and alignments
* High school diploma, GED, or vocational certificate is helpful
* Ability to lift an object weighing up to 75 pounds
* Varying work hours, Monday through Saturday. Workshop environment, with heavy physical requirements and long periods of standing.
* Paid weekly - commission based
* Company contributions to 401k
* Product and service discounts
* Flexible paid time off
* Competitive health insurance for eligible employees
* Opportunities for career advancement with an outstanding family company
Belle Tire was established 100 years ago with the belief that customer satisfaction must always be the bottom line. This year we celebrate 100 years in business, the extraordinary team that got us here and the team that will carry us into the next 100 years.
As a family-owned company with over 130 retail locations and over 2,000 employees in Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, and Ohio, we give our neighbors peace of mind and trust that we will get them back on the road fast and affordably. Belle Tire provides tire and automotive services including shocks and struts, oil changes, brakes, batteries, auto glass and more with an in-store experience that far exceeds a traditional garage.
Pay Range: $60,000-$100,000 Per Year
Belle Tire is an equal opportunity employer. At Belle Tire we are committed to treating all applicants and employees fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Lee's Summit, Missouri
Posted about 3 hours ago
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Posted about 3 hours ago
Posted about 2 hours ago
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!