Staff Accountant II
This is an exciting new Accountant II position, primarily supporting the GL close process for our Global AE Petsche business.
| A.E Petsche Co. (aepetsche.com)
What You'll Be Doing:
- Month/Quarter end close: calculate, review and process journal entries and balance sheet/account reconciliation.
- Reconciliations & Analysis - complete complex reconciliations and income statement analysis
- Evaluate transactions and record to the GL as necessary to ensure the financials are accurate and complete. Perform financial analysis of actual results against budget/forecast and have an understanding of the market conditions to ensure financial statements are reported in accordance to US GAAP.
- Special Project assignments - Support and or participate on special projects. Lead complex projects.
What You'll Need:
- Requires a 4 year degree within Accounting and 2-4 years of related experience.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and deliver in a deadline-oriented environment
- High attention to details and excellent documentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability work with individuals at all levels of the organization and build strong relationships with stakeholders
- Strong oral and written communication skills, PC skills, team building skills and the ability to work independently.
What's In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package (http://benefits.arrow.com)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees! (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$61,200.00 - $74,800.00
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Denver, Colorado (Panorama Arrow Building)
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires employees to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination by:
This job has expired.
* December 1, 2021, for all positions located in CO and for business units within immixGroup and Zeus.
* All other employees will be required to identify vaccination status by December 1, 2021, and provide proof of full vaccination by January 3, 2022.