Sr. Superintendent -Commercial Const - 20+ Years Ground Up Exp If you are a Commercial Senior Superintendent with 20+ Years of Ground Up experience, please read on!
We are an award winning commercial contractor looking for an experienced Superintendent to join our team in Austin and Houston. We have been in business for over 50 years and are incredibly active within our community.
We are actively hiring a Senior Project Manager, Senior Superintendent, Estimator & Senior Estimator (all must have extensive ground up commercial experience). Please email your resume to email@example.com
What You Will Be Doing Daily responsibilities include (not limited to):
- Oversee daily operations at construction site
- Lead meetings with crew
- Responsible for hiring, training & leading construction crew
- Follow construction plans
- Responsible for ordering & maintaining equipment
- Set & stick to budget/schedule
- Daily logs & documentation
- Ensure communication and accuracy of subcontractor timeline
What You Need for this Position - 20+ years Superintendent experience with Commercial GC
- Experience with projects > $10 M
- Ground up construction experience required
- Effective leadership, communication and organizational skills
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Ability to negotiate with subcontractors & clients
- Excellent communication, organization & teamwork skills
- Proficient at document interpretation & project schedule preparation
- Knowledge of construction means and methods
What's In It for You - Salary $110-130k+ DOE
So, if you are a Sr. Superintendent -Commercial Const - 20+ Years Ground Up Exp with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!