We're looking for problem solvers, innovators, and dreamers who are searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you're a high performer who's an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo. You value inclusivity and want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self. You know that success hinges on commitment, that our differences make us stronger, and that the finish line is always sweeter when the whole team crosses together.
Alteryx is searching for a Sr. Software Engineer. This is a remote friendly role.
If the following sounds like you, we want to talk:
- You're a great programmer, highly skilled in Node.js.
- You have strong database experience (SQL or Snowflake preferred)
- You are familiar with cloud-based deployments in AWS, GCP, or Azure.
- You are familiar with container-based development using Docker, Kubernetes knowledge would be a bonus.
- You are experienced maintaining and supporting microservices in a production environment.
- You are a coach and mentor to other developers, a thought leader in code reviews and software design.
- You're passionate about building great experiences that delight customers, and are self-motivated to get it done.
- You believe in automated testing - if it doesn't have tests, it isn't done.
- You're a great collaborator, and a lifelong learner.
As a Senior Software Engineer at Alteryx, you'll be involved in developing our next generation spatial product designed to democratize access to spatial data making it easy for even novice users to gain insights.
The ability to work with the full stack of the product using multiple programming languages to provide a responsive and interactive UI experience capable of operating with data of any size. You'll be building solutions that scale to support massive amounts of data.
You'll share your skills, innovation, and experience with a team of talented engineers, guiding the way on software design and best practices and helping to solve some of our most challenging technical problems.
Stretch and grow in almost any direction you choose, while building a data analytics experience that will delight users and directly impact the bottom line. And along the way, you'll be working with friendly people who are as passionate about success as you are.Compensation:
Alteryx is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this role in Broomfield, CO is $120,000 to $180,000. This position is also remote-friendly
and, as such, compensation will ultimately be in line with the location in which the position is filled. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location. This role is eligible for variable compensation including bonus and stock grants.
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we're invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.
This job has expired.