Expected Travel: Up to 10%
About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people's lives. We apply purpose driven innovation - a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs - to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit teleflex.com.
Interventional - The Interventional business unit at Teleflex offers innovative medical devices that are used to diagnose and treat coronary and peripheral vascular diseases. We place a strategic emphasis on complex coronary and peripheral interventions, vascular access, bone access, specialty biologic treatments and cardiac assist. Our current Interventional products include a broad range of clinically relevant solutions, such as our GuideLiner® and Turnpike® Catheters, AC3 Optimus™ Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump and OnControl® Powered Bone Access System. With a strong R&D footprint and pipeline, our fast-growing Interventional business unit is poised to continue the development of new technologies to serve critically ill patients for years to come. Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a difference in patients' lives.
Work independently on design, development, test and documentation of embedded system software for our existing and next-gen product, under a disciplined development process that meets global regulatory requirements.
• Design (system architecture and software design), develop, test and document software in compliance with all applicable regulations and standards;
• Create and execute unit tests to ensure quality and reliability;
• Perform static code analysis & reviews to ensure well-designed and well-tested code;
• Investigate issues & anomalies, perform risk and root cause analysis;
• Improve existing software infrastructure to provide a reliable development environment that meet FDA and company regulatory requirements.
• Support other functions including but not limited to Quality, Regulatory, and Operations with any software-related issues.
• Provide Software technical expertise to investigate NCs, CAPAs and complaints.
Education / Experience Requirements
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science, EE, or biomedical related engineering field;
• 5+ years of hands-on experience in embedded control software, preferably in medical devices;
• Proficiency in C and C++ programming for embedded systems is a must;
• Demonstrated UI/UX experience for embedded devices in Qt/QML or similar tools;
• Experience with embedded operating systems, e.g. QNX, Linux and various RTOS's;
• Experience with multi-threaded programming and debugging;
• Experience integrating hardware and software, I/O, device drivers, emulator & debugger;
• Experience with serial and network data communication protocols;
• Familiar with SW development tools, e.g. Git, Jira, VM, Makefile, compilers etc.
Specialized Skills / Other Requirements
• Familiar with Agile SW development life cycle, particularly in medical device field;
• Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Familiar with industrial coding standards for safety and security, e.g. MISRA, CERT-C etc.
• Knowledge of medical device software development lifecycle and regulatory requirements related to software containing medical devices.
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills
• Must possess high degree of organizational skills and be a self-starter
• Ability to work in team environments
• Ability to plan and prioritize activities
• Ability to work independently to meet assigned project deadlines
Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. If you require accommodation to apply for a position, please contact us at: 262-439-1894.
Teleflex is the home of Arrow®, Deknatel®, Hudson RCI®, LMA®, Pilling®, Rüsch®, UroLift® and Weck® - trusted brands united by a common sense of purpose.Teleflex, the Teleflex logo, Arrow, Deknatel, Hudson RCI, LMA, Pilling, Rüsch, UroLift and Weck are trademarks or registered trademarks of Teleflex Incorporated or its affiliates, in the U.S. and/or other countries.
© 2021Teleflex Incorporated. All rights reserved.