Location: Detroit, MI
Our client is looking for Senior Software Engineers with full-stack development skills to be an important part of building their latest innovative multi-tenant, micro-services solutions. The Senior Software Engineer will often take a lead role in the design and development of features and capabilities with an eye to improving the process we use to deliver best in class software.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• All team members are expected to actively participate in team technical discussions where design ideas are presented and reviewed resulting in a team decision on the best approach.
• Lead design of complex software applications that will be delivered to customers
• Design and implement innovative and complex software solutions to include solving new and existing technical issues using best practices of full software development life cycle including design reviews, coding standards, code reviews, unit testing, build processes and configuration/release management from development environment to production).
• Adhere to, support, and continuously improve processes.
• Create necessary technical documentation in support of programming and design activities such as release notes, code comments, use cases, and training materials.
• Provide detailed effort estimates to team and project managers.
• May mentor other Software Engineers
• Ability to function on an Agile (SCRUM) team utilizing TFS for task management and source control
• Strong Angular skills
• Successful candidate will have knowledge:
o Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) experience o .Net framework & C# (.NET Core experience is a plus)
o ASP .Net Web development with MVC
o Web API design and implementation (Swagger, Autorest. REST) o Experience with ORMs (Entity Framework, NHibernate) o SQL Server, Transact SQL o Software patterns (Dependency injection, MVC, etc.)
o Experience with one or more-unit testing frameworks (MS Test, NUnit, etc.)
• Able to independently design features / components using industry standard design patterns.
• Has experience implementing relational database concepts and general data structures, as well as data warehousing concepts.
• Understanding of potential performance, security, scalability, and maintainability issues.
• Experience in software development and testing methodologies (test driven development, unit testing, performance/load testing, scaffolding development, interactive development, configuration management).
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Must have Baccalaureate degree in an appropriate IT field such as Computer Science or Computer Engineering from an accredited U.S. college or university, equivalent foreign institution, or equivalent experience.
• Must have minimum of five years relevant work experience.
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com