Flexion Inc. a Madison, WI based IT Consulting and Services firm is looking for a Senior Project Manager to work on a remote consulting project. The client for this position is based in Madison, WI.
Strategic Senior Project Manager
Successfully delivers technical solutions to support Enterprise IT vision and strategic direction. Manages and leads transformational, high-risk, high visibility, and critical technology initiatives for the enterprise. Provides product delivery support by promoting consistent practices, processes, methodologies, and frameworks that improve product performance and quality.
Job Level Summary
- 7+ years of Project Management
- Leads others to solve complex problems
- Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations.
- Manage the complete lifecycle of complex initiatives to connect strategic, value-driven outcomes and benefits with performance and results.
- Drive technical solutions that solve business problems and are consistent with current and long-term architecture, technology stack, and compliance requirements.
- Develop, evolve, and promote initiative delivery capabilities, including Resource Management, Issue Management, Risk Management, Decision Management, Dependency Management, Financial Management, and Stakeholder Management.
- Maintain dynamic roadmaps to increase agility, deliver more value, and drive faster innovation.
- 5+ years of managing and optimizing the flow of critical path MVP features.
- Collaborate with product management to plan and coordinate product releases.
- 5+ years coaching product teams in Agile and Scaled Agile frameworks and practices
- Develop, evolve, and promote initiative delivery practices that include methodologies, scaling frameworks, a community of practice, reporting, and communications.
- Build strong relationships with business and IT partners
- Collaborate with leaders on initiatives to implement or evolve Agile practices.
- 3+ years of Jira and Confluence experience
The most efficient way to reach our recruiting team is to submit your resume through the URL provided. If you have questions or would like more information about this job posting, or if would like to know more about Flexion Inc. please contact Randy Blaisdell 608-285-2555.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action EmployerJob Location
6000 American Parkway Madison, WisconsinPosition Type
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 608-205-8868 for assistance.
This job has expired.