Sr. Manufacturing Engineer We're a novel semiconductor company that's made a name for ourselves by designing and developing best-in-class solutions for our global clients. We are expanding our team and seeking Senior Manufacturing Process Engineers to join our manufacturing team!
If you're a Senior Manufacturing Process Engineer with photolithography process experience & have hands on EBL, semiconductor processing equipment & related experience, please APPLY NOW!
What You Will Be Doing - Oversee development process before, during, and after certain steps in the process
- Working with Electron-Beam Lithography, Wafer, Photolithography, & other back end processes
- DOE (design of experiments), FMEA (failure mode & effects analysis) & training
- Communicate with other departments to ensure effectiveness of the process
- Help develop operator's skills and certify operators to perform different processes
- Improve work instructions as development of new products occurs
What You Need for this Position A PHD in Physics or Science & 3+ years industry experience in the following:
- Semiconductor processing equipment, Electron-Beam Lithography experience
- Statistical process control (SPC), Design of Experiments (DOE), Effects Analysis (FMEA), process failure modes experience
- Semiconductor wafer processing experience
- Understanding of CAD software
- Wafer bond, dry/wet etching, Metallization/Liftoff, dielectric film depositions or related experience is a plus
What's In It for You - Top pay, benefits, great work environment
- Exposure to exciting technology
- Opportunity for growth
So, if you are a Senior Manufacturing Process Engineer with photolithography process experience & have hands on EBL experience, please APPLY NOW!
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!