Customer Lifecycle Management (CLM) is a team that builds, releases, and maintains Control Plane environments to manage Clients, their instances, and applications for our external customers
We are looking for an incredibly bright Senior Engineer to join our growing engineering team in New York. In particular, those with a passion for building high performance backend systems while solving problems around fault tolerance, reliability, scalability, consistency, availability, throttling, and queueing. While we use Node.js and GoLang on the backend and operate completely on AWS using AWS managed services. We are open to any stack as long as you know your craft.
If you are the kind of person who thrives in a challenging environment, loves production systems, has a strong desire to influence our product and cares for end-customers, has been in the trenches, curious by nature and has a thirst for pushing the limits, we are interested in you!
· Architect and build the next generation platform engineering services at Lifion that are clear to read, highly performant, and easy to debug and monitor
· Own Feature deliverables end to end, spec out solutions and deliver independently
· Collaborate with our engineering and product teams to provide guidance and support
· Participate in functional, technical, and code reviews
· Participate in interviews and help build a world-class team of engineers
· Choose the right tool for the right job, strive for simplicity
· Strong experience with Testing (unit, integration) and code coverage
· Knowledge of Continuous Integration & Delivery methodologies
· Knowledge of agile development methodology
· Good knowledge of data structures, algorithms and distributed systems
· Exposure to various data stores like Redis, MySQL, Aurora, DynamoDB, ElasticSearch
· Experience in microservices, Kubernetes, Docker, or other containerizers
· Exposure to AWS or any other Cloud platforms
· Experience with messaging, streaming systems like RabbitMQ, Kafka, Kinesis, SQS etc
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Self-motivated with a strong passion for learning and applying latest technologies
· A collaborative attitude and demonstrated team-working ability
· Excellent problem-solving skills especially debugging of complex software systems
· Help us define on call process and be principal part of it by contributing to system stability and reliability
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP's culture and our full set of values.