Eyst Architect Data Scientist Application Developer Design Implementation Chief Principal Enterprise Specialist Infrastructure Research Development R&D Tech Associate Service Solutions Business Intelligence BI System Analyst Disaster Recovery Change Control IT Operations Information Performance Product Production QA Quality Assurance Release Service Statutory UX UI User Experience Interface Researcher Designer Service Project Software Test Program Programmer I&O Unlock Your Career Potential: Technology at ADP. Do you enjoy exploring, identifying and inspiring the future of the workplace and the lives of millions of people? At ADP, the world's largest B2B cloud company, our Technology team is comprised of brilliant engineers, architects, data scientists, infrastructure experts, and more. We were first in our industry to offer a SaaS solution and continue to push the envelope utilizing the latest operating platforms to deliver the highly automated, intelligent and predictive solutions that are redefining what is possible. Named one of Forbes' "Most Innovative Companies" and one of Computerworld's "100 Best Places to Work in IT", we are committed to leading the way in product development and research, empowering you to bring to life the latest innovations that will forever change the way businesses manage their most vital asset, employees.
ADP is searching for a senior leader to lead the product development team of ADP Workforce Management. The senior leader will provide day-to-day executive oversight over four critical R&D areas; platform development, integrations development, production operations, and triage/support. A successful candidate will have prior experience leading a diverse global technical team, a deep understanding of platform and platform business, and operational expertise to service multiple business stakeholders and thousands of clients.
- Provide day-to-day executive oversight over platform development, integrations development, infrastructure and production operations, and triage/support
- Lead vision, strategy, and the technology roadmap of the ADP Workforce Management up-market platform
- Lead a highly technical team with expertise in modern technologies, infrastructures, and operations
- Drive architecture overall and design to deliver a highly scalable, reliable, and secure platform
- Institute software development and quality assurance best practices (Agile/TDD). Participate in design and code reviews
- Institute agile development processes to improve the overall efficiency of the R&D organization
- Instill DevOps mindset and 'you build it, you run it' culture in a continuous deployment environment
- Lead migration of the product to public cloud elastic services that shrink and expand on-demand and self-heal
- Drive engagement of developers on the application by providing architecture oversight, documentation, tools, and support
- Engage with partners and clients to address technical issues
- Build team, team structure, and processes to support a complex global business
- Partner with Product management on prioritization, escalations, and backlog refinement
- Present status updates to senior leadership
- Required Technologies: AWS, Java, .Net, JUnit, Jenkins,Microservices
- Application Servers: .Net framework, Spring Boot/Java
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science, engineering, or related field; MBA is a plus
- 20+ years of experience in the software development field; experience building a large scale system is required
- 15+ years of hands-on experience with system design and operations
- 10+ years of experience managing and leading technical teams; global experience required
- Proven ability to design and deliver web-scale, high growth system with high reliability and availability targets
- Experience with development, deployment, and operations in a public/private cloud environment
- Good understanding of web application security and best practices
- Good knowledge of Agile/Scrum development and continuous integration
- Working knowledge of RESTful APIs, .Net and Java microservices
- Ability to lead with examples and influence highly technical team members
- Good verbal and written communication skills. Ability to author technical and application design and issue documents, conduct technical and application presentations to technical and non-technical staff
- Knowledge and/or experience with Workforce Management, and the HR domain a plus
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP's culture and our full set of values.
This job has expired.