At Intuitive, we believe that minimally invasive care is life-enhancing care. Through ingenuity and intelligent technology, we expand the potential of physicians to heal without constraints. Our mission is our guiding force; our culture is the DNA that makes us unique.
As a pioneer in robotic-assisted surgery (RAS), we have been expanding our innovations through technology to help make a difference in the world. For 25 years, human ingenuity has guided our journey to help solve some of healthcare’s complex challenges.
We believe a great idea can come from anywhere—inclusion and mutual respect are vital to our culture. We value character grounded in integrity, a strong capacity to learn, the energy to get things done, and diverse experiences to help us think in new ways. We actively invest in our team members to support their long-term growth so they can continue to advance our mission and strive to achieve their highest potential.
Join a team committed to taking big leaps forward for a global community of healthcare professionals and their patients.
Together, let’s help to advance the world of minimally invasive care.
Primary Function Of Position
Lead, develop and implement global value based marketing capabilities and hospital marketing strategies that promote the measurable and meaningful value Intuitive enables with hospitals and health systems. Intuitive is looking for a commercial leader to champion value based orientation and data analytics solutions that empower regional commercial teams to lead value discussions around the historic and future opportunities that are aligned to the needs of the hospital or health system.
In this commercial-facing capacity, this person will partner with regional Marketing and Sales leadership to take a complex, multifaceted value proposition for various stakeholders in the healthcare continuum and develop commercial capabilities anchored in personalized, data driven outcomes.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Champion the development of value based solutions and build a powerful customer story that enable the Intuitive commercial teams to effectively communicate and promote the value of da Vinci surgery across all core procedure and product verticals
- Establish strong partnership and relationships with regional marketing, sales and market access teams as well as corporate data product management teams
- Build, optimize and scale global Quantify the Impact (QTI) strategies to expose clinical improvement, program optimization and market expansion opportunities for key customers including surgeons, hospitals administrators and health system executives on a global scale
- Establish a global customer engagement continuum (Business Alignment Meetings), hospital specific messaging rooted in customer evidence, and support the commercialization of enterprise data platforms that align value creating solutions to program expansion opportunities
- Co-own planning process for commercial data analytics products from early-stage opportunity analysis all the way through delivery model and scalability
- Partner with product management partners to develop business requirements for commercial data analytics products and enable regional commercial teams to support their value messaging and proof points at key conferences, including robotics symposia, executive sessions, epicenter case-observations, booth presence and webinars
- Lead deep dives into the understanding of hospital stakeholders (executives, care team and IT leadership) and customer journey mapping. Develop frameworks and personas for overall messaging for hospital segments globally.
- Develop messaging and proof points, best practice content development and deployment across the various hospital personas.
- Track, analyze, and provide perspective and strategic direction on major changes in the hospital and health system (e.g., reimbursement incentives, outpatient and inpatient trends); provide strategic insight for Intuitive in regards to these changes
- Interface closely with Healthcare Economics, Market Access and Clinical Affairs teams to build hospital value story rooted in clinical/economic evidence
- Collaborate with the corporate and regional team to support implementation of new hospital marketing capabilities
In order to adequately perform the responsibilities of this position, the individual must have the following:
- 9+ years of physician and hospital marketing experience in a therapeutic medical device company. Surgical and/or OR sales experience strongly desired.
- Familiarity with health economics / hospital finance fundamental.
- Project management and process oriented skills desired.
- Proven ability to effectively position and message products/procedures and develop strong sales support to drive product/procedure adoption.
- Demonstrated ability to work creatively amidst competing priorities to deliver high-impact marketing programs on-time and within budget to support overall marketing strategy and business objectives.
- Superior verbal/written communication, teamwork, presentation and interpersonal skills to work across multiple constituents.
- Able to prioritize and smoothly manage multiple tasks.
- Project management and process oriented skills desired.
- Experience in leading global cross-functional team projects from concept to execution highly desired.
- Must be well versed in MS Office Suite.
- Ability to travel 35% both domestically and internationally.
- Bachelor’s degree in life science or business discipline. MBA desired.
- Maintain flexible work hours for international calls.
Intuitive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees, and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type, without regard to race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, genetic information or any other status protected under federal, state, or local applicable laws.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.
Shift : Shift 1 - Day
Travel : Yes, 25 % of the Time
Travel Requirements: Yes, 25 % of the Time Shift: Shift 1 - Day
This job has expired.