Sr. Clinical Research Program Manager
The Division of Hematology is seeking a Senior Clinical Research Program Manager. This role will work under the direct supervision of the Principal Investigator and will implement the strategic direction of the GRNDaD multisite registry. The Sr. Clinical Research Program Manager (CRPM) directs all research procedures, manages study staff and is responsible for the overall coordination and management of administrative, operational, and functions of a multisite research project.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
Minimum Qualifications (Mandatory):
- Oversees the day-to-day operations and leads the study team of the GRNDaD Multisite registry.
- Assist with onboarding all new sites onto reliant IRB and provides education to new sites on data management.
- Maintains and updates the data dictionary as needed.
- Updates REDCap database as needed.
- Develops and implements systems for study monitoring, reporting, and quality assurance activities at all sites.
- Produces weekly reports monitoring study progress.
- Ensures program quality, research fidelity, and adherence to project goals and timelines.
- Under the direction of the PI, trains and supervises the research staff.
- Data management for GRNDaD, including data validation and performing validation of data entry at all sites.
- Data extraction and analysis from GRNDaD as requested from the PI for protocols of the PI and those approved by the GRNDaD executive committee and those supported by industry.
- Coordinate with the Core for Clinical Research Data Acquisition in order to update and develop new tools to extract data from the electronic health record.
- Manages the data collection and management activities of research staff at other study sites.
- Coordinates and conducts routine virtual monitoring visits at all study sites and reports the results to the PI.
- Master's Degree or PhD in related discipline.
- Eight years' related experience, including significant experience in field conducting large research projects.
* Applicants who do not meet the posted requirements but are completing their final academic semester/quarter will be considered eligible for employment and may be asked to provide additional information confirming their academic completion date. Special Knowledge, Skill & Abilities:
- Formal training in epidemiologic and biostatistical methods for clinical research.
- Proficiency in writing technical and programmatic reports.
- Proficiency in the use of common software applications, databases, spreadsheets, and word processing required.
- Excellent organizational skills required. Excellent attention to detail skills required.
- Must have ability to manage multiple and competing priorities.
- Must have excellent time management skills, with demonstrated ability for self-direction and initiation required.
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills. Must be able to work independently.
- The successful applicant will demonstrate an ability to work well with other professionals with minimal supervision, and be comfortable being part of a diverse professional team.
- 3-4 Clinical Research Staff.
Classified Title: Sr. Clinical Research Program Manager
Starting Salary Range: $61,550 - $84,700 annually (commensurate with experience)
Employee group: Full Time
Schedule: M-F 8:30am - 5:00pm
Exempt Status: Exempt
Location: School of Medicine Campus
Department name: SOM DOM Hematology
Personnel area: School of Medicine
The successful candidate(s) for this position will be subject to a pre-employment background check.
If you are interested in applying for employment with The Johns Hopkins University and require special assistance or accommodation during any part of the pre-employment process, please contact the HR Business Services Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
. For TTY users, call via Maryland Relay or dial 711.
Johns Hopkins has mandated COVID-19 and influenza vaccines, as applicable. Exceptions to the COVID and flu vaccine requirements may be provided to individuals for religious beliefs or medical reasons. Requests for an exception must be submitted to the JHU vaccination registry. For additional information, applicants for SOM positions should visit https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/coronavirus/covid-19-vaccine/
and all other JHU applicants should visit https://covidinfo.jhu.edu/health-safety/covid-vaccination-information/
.The following additional provisions may apply, depending on campus. Your recruiter will advise accordingly.
The pre-employment physical for positions in clinical areas, laboratories, working with research subjects, or involving community contact requires documentation of immune status against Rubella (German measles), Rubeola (Measles), Mumps, Varicella (chickenpox), Hepatitis B and documentation of having received the Tdap (Tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis) vaccination. This may include documentation of having two (2) MMR vaccines; two (2) Varicella vaccines; or antibody status to these diseases from laboratory testing. Blood tests for immunities to these diseases are ordinarily included in the pre-employment physical exam except for those employees who provide results of blood tests or immunization documentation from their own health care providers. Any vaccinations required for these diseases will be given at no cost in our Occupational Health office.Equal Opportunity Employer
Note: Job Postings are updated daily and remain online until filled. EEO is the Law
Learn more:https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdfTo apply, visit https://jobs.jhu.edu/job/Baltimore-Sr_-Clinical-Research-Program-Manager-MD-21287/821728700/
Copyright ©2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency
This job has expired.