Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other. You know us as the food and beverage company behind a lot of your favorites like Stouffer's, Nesquik, Toll House, Lean Cuisine as well as new discoveries like Sweet Earth and Chameleon Cold-Brew coffee. Across our organization, we're creating a workplace where collaboration is essential, courage is rewarded, speed is expected, and agility is the norm to delight our consumers every single day!
Come join our evolving Beverage Division in a new role to fuel base business strategies for our Coffee mate products. In this role, you will help to drive brand performance, grow brand equity, and increase market share by activating distinctive consumer insights and by knowing the Coffee mate consumer deeply. This role will seek to create engaging brand experiences and support the Brand Manager in setting the brand's base business strategies while interacting with cross-functional partners to support planning and implementation. A high sense of curiosity and collaboration across sales, consumer insights, shopper marketing, operations, product development and finance daily on various generating will be the keys to success!
- Use consumer, shopper and marketplace data to support defining a brand's short-term and long-term base strategy
- In collaboration with cross-functional and external experts, lead base renovation projects concentrated in such as new idea generation and validation, commercialization strategies and plans and channel- or customer-specific opportunities.
- Identify renovation opportunities and lead initiatives to drive the base Coffee mate business
- Assist with the development and execution of a product strategy for the brand
- Support leadership in developing an annual plan to closely align the efforts of Marketing and Sales to generate optimal demand for the brand.
- Prepare, present and sell-in aspects of the brand strategy to management, cross-functional partners and external stakeholders
- Support Manager in implementing a 3-year consumer centric brand plan to drive and/or sustain long-term brand health including equity, awareness and engagement
- Use syndicated and custom data sources to support developing a deeper understanding of the demographics, psychographics, and behavioral drivers of our consumers across the country; diving into demand landscape for the consumer/brand by utilization of digital insight tools
- Manage brand projects and assignments in a way that demonstrates an understanding of key insights and an ability to activate them in relevant renovation activities and other initiatives
- Leverage data, trends and support from Manager, Shopper Marketing and Market Research to help build a robust and actionable learning plan to address knowledge gaps in consumer, brand, product, business and marketplace learnings
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in consumer marketing with concentrated efforts in brand innovation or renovation
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field is required; MBA is strongly preferred
- Experience partnering with cross-functional teams and external agency partners
- Experience using completex data and trends to generate insights to understand consumer behavior
- Entrepreneurial mindset that embraces a lifetime learning attitude
- Experience leading Marketing Innovation projects + including digital and media strategies
- Experience within a Consumer Packaged Goods Industry (CPG)
- Strong ability to present strategies and make recommendations to senior management
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.