Sr. ASIC Verification Engineer If you are a Sr. ASIC Verification Engineer with Networking verification experience, please read on!
*Job Title:* Sr. ASIC Verification Engineer
*Job Location:* Santa Clara, CA
*Compensation:* $175K - $250K base Depending on experience
We are a 250-person startup company based in Silicon Valley creating hardware and software platforms for data centers. Our Data Processing Unit (DPU) is a new class of programmable processor that combines an industry-standard, high-performance, software-programmable multi-core CPU with a high-performance network interface, and flexible and programmable acceleration engines. Our investors include SoftBank, Battery Ventures, & Mayfield Fund! Our executive team includes leaders from Apple, Qualcomm, Broadcom, Juniper Networks, & Marvell Semiconductor!
Top Reasons to Work with Us 1) Competitive Compensation ($175K - $250K base Depending on Experience)
2) Comprehensive Benefits package including stock options and flexible working arrangements!
3) The chance to join a small start-up tackling challenging problems with huge upside potential!
What You Will Be Doing Central to our mission is a highly programmable chip. As part of the verification team, you will be responsible for independently creating leading edge constrained-random verification environments and using them to drive functional correctness of innovative designs.
What You Need for this Position Must have a BSEE / MSEE or similar degree with 5+ years experience with the following:
- ASIC/SoC verification
- System Verilog
- In-depth knowledge of verification flows
- Clear understanding of constrained random verification process, functional coverage, assertion methodology & philosophy
- Experience in verifying Ethernet, TCP/IP, networking blocks, specifically MAC/PCS blocks
- Advanced knowledge of CPU, Cache Hierarchy, & SoC architecture/design
- Experience in verifying PCIe and other industry standard protocols
- Experience with modeling in C/C++
- Knowledge of formal verification, hardware emulation
- Startup experience
Benefits - Vacation/PTO
So, if you are a Sr. ASIC Verification Engineer with Networking verification experience, please apply today! or send an updated copy of your resume to *Mike.Vandenbergh@CyberCoders.com* for immediate consideration!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Mike Vandenbergh
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!