Lincoln Electric is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of the highest quality arc welding products, automated joining assembly and cutting systems, and has a global leading position in brazing and soldering alloys. With over 125 years of innovation and service excellence, we are committed to employing talent that will support our strategy to foster innovation, drive growth and provide a first class experience for our customers. Lincoln Electric: we operate to a higher standard to build a better world.
Req. ID: 22168
PURPOSE: As a Sitecore Developer, you will design, produce and implement software solutions on a .NET platform, utilizing Sitecore technology, in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment.
JOB DESCRIPTION (DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES)
- Work collaboratively with Development team on software development efforts from a technology perspective. This involves being closely involved with all technical activities within the team (software development lifecycle activities, code reviews, research, etc.)
- Develop applications and websites that support business strategy and requirements, emphasizing on quality, performance, scalability, security and maintainability
- Provide technical documentation as required for development work completed.
- Create testing and implementations plans, including user training and documentation.
- Manage resolution of critical updates, security updates and product upgrades.
- Troubleshoot application issues in development and production environments.
- Provide programming guidance to developers-in-training.
- Review and quality check designs and solutions built by consulting partners.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as needed or directed in support of the Company's 2025 Strategy.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent work experience in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience with Sitecore CMS implementation and development
- Minimum 3-4 years full-time software development experience in an enterprise environment
- 3-4+ years' experience with object-oriented design and implementation with expert knowledge of OO languages (C#), distributed systems, web services, etc.
- Minimum 3-4 years of C# and MS SQL Server
- Experience with Agile software development practices
- Experience in source control systems like TFS, Azure DevOps, GIT
- Experience with Sitecore' s Content Hub preferred
- Experience with Azure administration preferred
- Sitecore certification preferred
Lincoln Electric is a $3.2B publicly traded company (NASDAQ) with over 11,000 employees around the world. With operations in over 56 manufacturing locations in 19 countries, we are well positioned to continue this partnership and poised to grow with our customers. As a part of that continuing legacy, you will contribute to a new generation of innovation and experience the pride that comes with being part of the solution to the world's challenges. It is a great time to be part of the welding industry!
Lincoln Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters. Resumes submitted to any employee(s) of Lincoln Electric without a signed vendor agreement, by the Manager of Recruiting & Training, will become property of Lincoln Electric. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of Lincoln Electric will not be considered binding terms. Lincoln Electric will not pay a fee to any third-party recruiter that has not coordinated their recruiting activity through the Recruiting Department.Employment Status:
Salary Full-Time Function:
Information Technology Section:
Lincoln Cleveland (US10) EOE, including disability/veteransNearest Major Market:
Cleveland Job Segment:
Developer, .NET, Testing, Computer Science, Welding, Technology, Manufacturing
This job has expired.