Gear for Sports, a division of Hanesbrands Inc., continuously strives to provide our customers with the very best service, product and decoration. To that end, we have built the industry's largest in-house design team and exclusive patent-pending decorating capabilities that are unmatched and unavailable to our competitors. Our powerful family of recognized brands offers customers more options of high quality sportswear, head-wear, and accessories. Additionally, our state-of-the-art facilities enable us to produce over 70,000 decorated garments a day.
Our new hires will receive a competitive hourly rate and are eligible for an attractive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, vacation, holiday pay, parental leave and tuition assistance after completion of an eligibility period. Gear for Sports is a great place to work!
Position starts at $14.50 per hour! Position is also eligible for increases based on efficiency!
$750 sign-on-bonus available! Speak to a recruiter for details.
This position is responsible for inspecting all printed garments, reporting errors, and packaging finished garments.
- Obtains pre-price tickets for orders as required.
- Verifies work orders for: ship and cancel dates; art ID numbers; art size; art type; art location; correct garment styles; correct ink colors and compare findings to Manufacturing Production Sheet.
- Verifies order with Pre-Price tickets.
- Verifies garment style/size/color when attaching Pre-Price and hang tags according to the operation description steps on the job routing page.
- Signs employee number next to the operation performed on the job routing page.
- Assists with filling out scrap form and places scrap in designated area.
- Assists other Finishers with garments as needed.
- Verify quality of decoration and quality of garments.
- Helps other Finishers pack, weigh, and document as needed.
- Maintains an efficiency of at least 100% after training period.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is preferred, but not required.
- Minimal computer skills needed
- No certifications needed
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly:
This job has expired.