As a Solution Architect, you will demonstrate depth and breadth across a range of technology domains and be current with modern distributed systems technologies. You will have strong interpersonal skills and have demonstrated passion for help, educate, and support our customers in their VC and UC projects.
The Solution Architect's responsibilities include working with the Jabra sales and business development teams in delivering product demonstrations, hosting seminars, attending trade exhibitions, networking with clients and conducting research to increase your knowledge of technical products and providing training of staff. You should be able to deliver excellent customer support and make appropriate suggestions for improvement. To be a successful candidate, you are detail-oriented, great active listener, with patience, confidence and have good communication skills. Outstanding candidates are self-starters with superb networking abilities, research skills, and a good eye for opportunities rather than limitations.
Key Role Responsibilities:
As a partner to the sales team, you will help drive revenue growth across a defined set of customers and partners. As a trusted partner advocate you will help our partners understand and implement best practices around advanced cloud-based communications solutions, and how to migrate existing workloads to the cloud. You will have the opportunity to help shape and execute a strategy to build share of mind a broad use of Jabra products, features and roadmap. You will also need to be adept at interacting, communicating and partnering with other teams within Jabra such as Services teams, Product Management, and Product Marketing, as well as representing Jabra to partners, and to customers with or without partners.
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements:
- Being an expert, fully knowing and understanding technical product specifications and keeping up to date with new product launches as well as industry trends.
- Meets with existing and potential customers, presenting and demonstrating products, promoting product features, determining which products meet the customer requirements, detailing integration, and deployment processes.
- Prepares and delivers performance and time benefit, value selling of Jabra products.
- Provides software and hardware technical and engineering information by proactively responding to incoming questions and assisting with technical portions of RFP and RFQ responses.
- Provides pre-sales support for customers. Removes any technical blockers in POC and Pre-sales environment through troubleshooting, setup adjustments or setup fixes, and logs issues to be discussed with the Jabra support, product management and R&D team.
- Develops customer's staff by providing technical information and training.
- Prepares sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information, engineering and application trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed, recommending options and courses of action, and implementing directives.
- Attending conferences, lectures, seminars, and workshops to improve your skills and knowledge.
- Conducting market research and obtaining feedback from clients to improve existing products.
- Writing reports and liaising with the product management & service and support team regarding issues, foreseeable problems, and effective solutions.
- Simplifying technical terms during product demonstrations and pre-sales customer support.
- Maintaining strong professional relationships with existing clients and meeting with new clients to expand sales pipeline.
- Listening to customers' needs and advising them on the best products to buy.
- Up-to-date knowledge of UC/VC Services such as Microsoft Teams, Zoom and Google and others with respect to the solution components, products and cloud architectures.
- Keep up to date with current and future workplace technologies and strategies.
- Strong knowledge of UC/VC Services such as Microsoft Teams, Zoom and Google and others with respect to the solution components, products and cloud architectures.
- Strong knowledge on Virtual Desktop Environment and video conferencing solutions implementation in VDI Environments.
- Ability to work in teams and individually when needed
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and drive them to completion effectively
- Effectively build influential partnering relationships up, down, and across the organization
- Passion for improving user experience and productivity through technologies
- Performs other duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Qualified candidates will have a BSc as a minimum (in Computer Science or related technical discipline is preferred)
- 5 - 7 years of hands on experience with UC/VC application, video in Virtual Desktop environments
- Extensive experience in architecting, design and delivering unified communication solutions on Skype for Business/Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Google and standards-based audio and video conferencing platforms
- Experience with Windows, MacOS, Android and other embedded operating systems
- Understand Unified communication Cloud Management and provisioning and analytics
- Experience with computer hardware, networking, storage, and electrical systems
- Knowledge of and experience with quality management systems and/or quality control
- Strong customer service orientation, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Change agent, high tech enterprise experience, ambassador for modern workplace and new ways of working
- Strong business acumen, excellent organizational, research, and multitasking abilities
- Strong negotiating and problem-solving skills
- Strong oral/presentation and written communication skills in both technical and non-technical language
- Strong collaborator - willingness to share ideas, documentation, and best practices
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Support processes and customer management during the support process, working closely with JSS Hands on capability to verify, test or recreate issues experiences by customer through solution setup
- Conceptual and analytical thinker - ability to extract, analyze and document complex business and technical requirements/strategies from customers and IT team members
GN Audio/Jabra makes life sound better by developing intelligent sound solutions that transform lives through the power of sound, enabling you to hear more, do more & be more than you ever thought possible. Our integrated headset and communications solutions assist professionals in all types of businesses in being more productive. Our wireless headsets and earbuds are designed to fit any lifestyle - from sports enthusiasts to commuters and office workers. Jabra is part of the GN group, which operates in more than 90 countries across the world. Founded in 1869, GN group today has more than 6,000 employees. GN Audio an EEO Employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, military service, sexual orientation, genetic information, or gender identity.
View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination ProvisionE-Verify
GN Audio / Jabra participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify poster here. View the Right to Work poster here.Disability Accommodation
If you have a disability and you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please e-mail email@example.com or call 978-606-2210. This email and phone number is created exclusively to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or technical issues not related to a disability, will not receive a response.
This job has expired.