Looking for a way to make an impact and help people?
Join PacificSource and help our members access quality, affordable care!
PacificSource is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
Diversity and Inclusion: PacificSource values the diversity of the people we hire and serve. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and fostering a workplace in which individual differences are appreciated, respected and responded to in ways that fully develop and utilize each person's talents and strengths.
Position Overview: Provide information system solutions to internal departments and external customers and partners. Responsibilities include analyzing requirements, understanding business processes and needs, and recommending solutions to achieve the business goals. Solutions will include implementation and integration of purchased applications and development of applications and integrations where appropriate. Projects are completed with cross-functional teams of IT peers and business partners. Manage time and expectations to ensure a high degree of stakeholder and user satisfaction.
- Analyze and evaluate existing or proposed systems. Design solutions to process data, and provide integration with other systems or applications.
- Assess user requirements and provide input to departments and other IT staff to improve customer experience.
- Proactively identify, diagnose, and resolve potential and evident system problems.
- Top-level escalation for troubleshooting support to other staff members.
- Design and apply new methods and procedures. Develop and test systems, programs, workflows, reports, and databases.
- Focus on efficiency and effectiveness.
- Prepare systems specifications, project plans, and other internal documents.
- Ensure users and partners understand nature of work being performed, as well as timeframes and milestones.
- Provide regular status updates to management and stakeholders.
- Depending on focus, maintain and enhance existing functionality by working with internal and external users to develop new features or install new versions of vendor software and perform unit, system, and integrated tests. Work closely with related staff to upgrade and maintain systems as necessary.
- Train users in technical aspects of systems.
- Ability to work in an Agile Software environment, both independently and as part of a development team, as necessary for assigned project work.
- Develop and maintain metrics to provide visibility to system functions and company operational data.
- Educate stakeholders on metrics.
- Advocate for standard use of technology to improve company efficiency, system accuracy and correctness, and customer value.
- Advocate use of technology to empower stakeholders.
- Prioritize work effectively to ensure both success of projects and smooth operation of existing functions.
- Meet department and company performance and attendance expectations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum of two years of real-world systems development and analysis in a business environment required. Education, Certificates, Licenses:
Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science or closely related field required. Agile, and Microsoft Dynamics CRM Certification preferred.Knowledge:
- Requires ability to manage workload without direct supervision in an effective, efficient, and transparent manner.
- Two years' practical experience with CRM development required.
- Technical and analytical background with advanced debugging and troubleshooting skills required. Advanced experience with databases, ETL, and SQL stored procedures as well as creating and maintaining detailed technical documentation required.
- Ability to learn new concepts, technical systems, and languages quickly.
- Ability to work effectively in a team as well as independently.
Additional desired experience includes: Enterprise Architecture, Real Time Services, Business Analysis, Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), Master Data Management, Tableau and/or Power BI, User Interface Design, Programming in VB.NET, Agile , and health insurance industry experience a plus. Excellent verbal and written communications skills required. Must be able to engage with all levels of the organization, vendors, and customers.Competencies
- Building Customer Loyalty
- Building Strategic Work Relationships
- Building Trust
- Continuous Improvement
- Contributing to Team Success
- Planning and Organizing
- Work Standards
Work inside in a general office setting with ergonomically configured equipment. Travel is required approximately 5% of the time.Our Values
- We are committed to doing the right thing.
- We are one team working toward a common goal.
- We are each responsible for customer service.
- We practice open communication at all levels of the company to foster individual, team and company growth.
- We actively participate in efforts to improve our many communities-internally and externally.
- We actively work to advance social justice, equity, diversity and inclusion in our workplace, the healthcare system and community.
- We encourage creativity, innovation, and the pursuit of excellence.
Stoop and bend. Sit and/or stand for extended periods of time while performing core job functions. Repetitive motions to include typing, sorting and filing. Light lifting and carrying of files and business materials. Ability to read and comprehend both written and spoken English. Communicate clearly and effectively.Disclaimer:
This job description indicates the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position and is subject to change. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position. Employment remains AT-WILL at all times.
This job has expired.