Galderma, the world's largest independent global dermatology company, was created in 1981 and is now present in over 100 countries with an extensive product portfolio of prescription medicines, aesthetics solutions and consumer care products. The company partners with health care practitioners around the world to meet the skin health needs of people throughout their lifetime. Galderma is a leader in research and development of scientifically-defined and medically-proven solutions for the skin. For more information, please visit www.galderma.com
The Consumer US Social Media Community Manager is responsible for building positive relationships and dialogues with consumers across all relevant digital and social media channels. This position owns the positive responses to community members that post on priority branded social media platforms such as IG as well as e-commerce reviews on Amazon and other top retailer websites. Scope includes community management for Cetaphil and Differin.
Maintain Social Media Marketing:
- Support the social media strategy (organic) and influencer strategy by building strong relationships with consumers that dialogue with the brands on social channels such as Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, with timely responses.
Guide Content Creation and strategy:
- Assist with maintaining 365-day content calendar, working closely with the communications and PR agencies and brand teams to drive the conversation and build the followership of Cetaphil and Differin on social channels.
- Leverage basic graphic design skills to help create creative content that can be leveraged in community responses.
- Responsible for posting on brand's owned sites and social media accounts according to brand voice and social strategy.
Oversee Community and Influencer Management:
- Grow the social community, identify and build relationships via social media with micro influencers in partnership with and PR agencies and social media/digital manager.
- Support PR team in tracking Adverse Events for pharmacovigilance.
- Follow the social media messaging playbook and updates the playbook when relevant working with the PR/ influencer agency and internal PRC teams.
- Support the social media/digital manager by Monitoring daily metrics, note trends and report actionable insights and KPI's on a weekly basis. Includes competitor social tracking.
- Knowledge of Facebook/Instagram Insights to manage analytics.
- Track Amazon reviews and responds in a timely manner to positive and negative reviews.
- Other duties as assigned.
Other Important Information
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college/university required.
- Five (5) or more years of social media and community management experience (agency or client side) is required
- Beauty/Personal Care/Skin Care experience is preferred
- Basic graphic design experience preferred/ideal
- Experience with paid and/or organic social media / beauty influencers across channels such as IG required with excellent writing skills
- Collaborative listener with utmost respect for compliance and regulatory and legal guidelines for community management
- Excellent, clear writer with attention to detail, grammar, brand tone, and voice.
- Digital native, comfortable working in a fast moving, dynamic environment on multiple brands with multiple stakeholders and agencies
- Ability to develop internal relationships, demonstrate a team-building attitude and gain cross-functional/peer cooperation
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Travel is estimated at up to 20%
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.