Service Technician--HVAC If you are a Service Technician with HVAC experience and CFC certification, please read on!
Technicians must be willing to travel and be able to properly startup, diagnose and repair issues on various types of commercial and industrial HVAC equipment.
What You Will Be Doing Service Technicians are responsible for maintaining professional lines of communication with customers, vendors, general contractors, internal customers and trade partners. Tasks may include (but are not limited to):
- Informing Service Manager of any issues
- Logging all service work orders into company provided iPad
- Cleaning, adjusting, and maintaining HVAC systems
- Maintaining inventory and cleanliness of company vehicle
- Providing basic technical training to customers
What You Need for this Position 3+ years of relevant Service Technician experience and:
- Highschool diploma or equivalent
- Working knowledge of HVAC equipment function
- Experience diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults on HVAC systems
- Proficiency reading schematics and mechanical drawings
- Ability to safely work at elevations such as roofs, scissor lifts, and ladders
- Ability to properly braze copper refrigerant piping
- Ability to travel to other site locations as required
- Ability to lift 50 lbs consistently and climb numerous flights of stairs
- Ability to work cooperatively with other trades
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen
- Drivers license in good standing
- EPA + CFC Certification
- OSHA 10 PREFERRED
- Desired certs include: Trane, Johnson Controls, Aaon, VRF
What's In It for You - Hourly rate 20-40/hr (depends on experience)
- Retirement plan
- Company truck
- Company iPad
- Opportunities for advancement
So, if you are a Service Technician with HVAC experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!