It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
- Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint - join us in creating a better future for our planet. With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 24,000 employees worldwide. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshore wind turbines design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions.
- The Service Operations Manager position is located in Orlando, FL.
- Travel required upto 25%.
- Relocation will not be offered for this role.
Annual Preventive Maintenance Planning (major and minor preventive) and Planning of Scheduled Activities (blade inspections, oil changes, safety equipment inspections, MDs, CTs, SETs, etc.)
- Send to the O&M Central Operations & RM&Planning Area the activities to be undertaken as included in the contract, to receive the availability of resources from said Area.
- Tracking and control of the degree of fulfillment of the planning of scheduled activities (KPI control), as well as analysis of deviations for the defining of Action Plans, if applicable.
- Valid liaison with the O&M Central Operations & Planning Area to request documentation linked to the activities generated by this department (Blade Inspection Reports, Blade Repair Reports, Safety Equipment Maintenance Certificates, etc.) and send them to the client.
Responsible for the weekly planning of pending tasks
- Sending the list of pending tasks at their facilities to the supervisors on a weekly basis to optimize the execution thereof, as well as to prioritize the execution of those in which a penalty will be incurred
- Tracking and control of the degree of fulfillment of the planning.
- Responsible for internal resources availability planning (prioritizing management thereof in the event of conflict) and in coordination with the RM & Planning planner of external resources planning.
- Planning Activities generated during service provision and which are not in the contract following what is specified above for activities included in the contracts and unmaintained wind farms managed by their Service Manager following what is specified above for activities included in the contracts.
- Support in providing information for generating the Service Portfolio Monthly Report, Cost Control and own KPIs for the business
- Assisting the Personnel Recruitment and Management Process
- Organizing the maintenance personnel incorporation schedule (Personnel Recruitment Procedure)
- Medical examination. Supporting the H&S Area, Provisioning of tools, PPE, working clothes, etc. Special Tools and Equipment
- echnical and H&S training,IT resources. IT Department support
- Coordinating with the O&M SOM and the Lead Tech to schedule the vacations of personnel under their responsibility to ensure provision of the service, Support on Normal Available Hours (NAHs), personnel permissions and absenteeism.
- Supporting the application of Agreements in force.
Required Knowledge, Education, Experience and Skills:
- Monitoring access authorizations granted to in-house and subcontracted personnel, as well as the means, complying with that specified by Business Activity Coordination.
#SeniorLevel Preferred Knowledge, Education, Experience and Skills:
- Qualified applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
- Bachelor's degree or Professional Training (intermediate level or higher) in Mechanics.
- Electrics or Electromechanics, minimum requirement.
- 2-5 years in a similar position with strong operational background
- SAP expertise
- Technical Competence in MS Office
- Languages: English
To learn more about Siemens Gamesa, check out these videos: Empowering our people
- Engineer is desirable.
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- Troubleshooting skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- Capacity for teamwork
https://www.siemensgamesa.com/sustainability/employees How do you imagine the future?
https://youtu.be/12Sm678tjuY Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law. EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more,click here. Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more,click here. California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here. Employee Benefits
To learn more about our benefits, click hereSiemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.
This job has expired.