The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Provider Of Goods And Services is seeking a Service Desk Technician in Orlando, FL.
• 80-90% Phone support for internal customers and 10-20% Desktop support.
• Help current customers with support of existing products and installation of new equipment
• Must be open to any hours in the 8am- 9pm time free Monday- Friday and Saturday and Sunday from 8am- 6pm. Most contractors will work Mon-Friday day shift with one weekend day.
Skills & Requirements
• 3 years of Service Desk experience.
• Excellent phone support skills in a technical environment
• Worked with technical upgrades and installations
• Strong Microsoft Support skills
• Ticketing System experience. They use Avanti Heat which is much like ServiceNow
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.