Description: Our client is currently seeking a Senior UI Developer
This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Performing UI work for a Data Discovery application within the firm
- Web application development using React
- CSS, precompilers such as Sass or Less, and responsive design
- Configuring web development tools such as webpack, eslint, husky and babel
- Creating REST endpoints in NodeJS (bonus, not required)
- Refining requirements, self identifying solutions and communicating these with the team;
- Collaborating and contributing as a team member within a geographically distributed group;
- Contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members, and proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback;
- Demonstrating an execution-oriented mindset, and ability to think independently to solve problems
- Providing feedback during code reviews
- Optimizing code for scalability and reuse
- Preferred: Scala, Python, Spark, Java
- 10 year(s) in UI/UX development experience with at least 2+ years of team management experience.
- Tampa resource is preferred, but open to availability of resource.
- Bachelor's degree in one of the following: Accounting, Finance/Economics, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration, Statistics Mathematics, Regulatory Compliance, Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics and/or other business field of study.
- Preferred Education : Master's degree in Computer Science or other related technical field.
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com