At Intuitive, we are united behind our mission: we believe that minimally invasive care is life-enhancing care. Through ingenuity and intelligent technology, we expand the potential of physicians to heal without constraints. As a pioneer and market leader in robotic-assisted surgery, we strive to foster an inclusive and diverse team, committed to making a difference. For more than 25 years, we have worked with hospitals and care teams around the world to help solve some of healthcare's hardest challenges and advance what is possible. Intuitive has been built by the efforts of great people from diverse backgrounds. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We strive to foster an inclusive culture built around diversity of thought and mutual respect. We lead with inclusion and empower our team members to do their best work as their most authentic selves. Passionate people who want to make a difference drive our culture. Our team members are grounded in integrity, have a strong capacity to learn, the energy to get things done, and bring diverse, real world experiences to help us think in new ways. We actively invest in our team members to support their long-term growth so they can continue to advance our mission and achieve their highest potential. Join a team committed to taking big leaps forward for a global community of healthcare professionals and their patients. Together, let's advance the world of minimally invasive care.
If you exemplify our values and want to be part of Company that is passionate about providing value for the patients and customers we serve, this is the role for you.
The Senior Solution Architect - Finance Applications, Procure To Pay is responsible for defining the vision and roadmap, leading the prioritization of initiatives and overseeing the solution architecture for IT applications supporting the Procure to Pay, Treasury and Compliance functions. The right candidate for this role will have significant experience aligning desired business outcomes to a roadmap of IT initiatives and communicating the plan and the achievement of those outcomes to business and IT management. To be successful in this role, the candidate will need to utilize his / her deep understanding of Finance processes and systems.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with senior business stakeholders to assess the maturity, criticality and overall state of application supported business capabilities in Procure to Pay, Treasury and Compliance.
- Assess the use of existing and emerging technologies in supporting the area's objectives.
- Develop a long-term business application roadmap that addresses end-to-end business capability needs with input from industry best practices.
- Work in partnership with the business to create business cases and define ROI for major initiatives.
- Lead the requirements definition and solution design for the major initiatives in the roadmap.
- Oversee the design of all system changes in the area, ensuring we implement scalable, future-proof solutions.
- Lead the prioritization of projects and enhancements in the area in line with the roadmap.
- Lead / participate in vendor and application evaluations to select the appropriate technology to support business needs.
- Collaborate with IT delivery teams by providing architectural guidance to ensure successful implementations.
- Collaborate with the Enterprise Analytics team in designing and developing insights capability for Finance.
- Engage with system and process experts to perform thorough impact analysis to all connected systems with the big picture in mind.
- Prepare executive level presentations and proposals as well as detailed requirement and design documentation.
- Proactively seek out new system features and capabilities to address Finance challenges
- Key applications / technology included in scope: SAP ERP, Coupa, SAP Ariba, Concur, Ivalua, AuditBoard, RPA
- Proven experience in the conception and design of a scalable architecture that enhances productivity and efficiency for Finance teams, enabling them to spend the majority of their time on insights, influence and impact activities.
- At least 10 years of experience designing and implementing business applications for Finance and Procurement.
- Experience working within Finance / Procurement platforms in an Architect role.
- Ability to influence business teams, including management, in the selection and design of technology solutions as well as implementation and support approaches.
- Successful track record working on complex, cross-functional projects.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong analytical skills, and ability to deal with ambiguity in a rapidly changing business environment.
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to think proactively and identify solutions to drive business needs.
- Must have SAP ERP experience. S/4 experience preferred.
- Must have experience in major P2P platform implementations (Coupa, SAP Ariba, Ivalua)
- Experience designing and implementing RPA based solutions is a plus.
- Strong project and program management skills.
- Minimum BS in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent. MBA preferred.
Due to the nature of our business and the role, please note that Intuitive and/or your customer(s) may require that you show current proof of vaccination against certain diseases including COVID-19. Details can vary by role. Intuitive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees, and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type, without regard to race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, genetic information or any other status protected under federal, state, or local applicable laws. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.
Due to the nature of our business and the role, please note that Intuitive and/or your customer(s) may require that you show current proof of vaccination against certain diseases including COVID-19. Details can vary by role.
Intuitive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees, and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type, without regard to race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, genetic information or any other status protected under federal, state, or local applicable laws.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.
Shift : Day
Travel : 10% of the time
Travel Requirements:10% of the time Shift:Day
This job has expired.