Job ID: 2113647
Location: HUNTSVILLE , AL , US
Date Posted: 2021-09-15
Subcategory: SW Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Remote Work: No
SAIC is seeking a highly motivated Senior Software Engineer to support Precision Fires Manager (PFM) development for the US Army located in Huntsville, Alabama..
This position requires developers to create and support a web based fires command/control system. The system utilizes real time inputs from multiple sensor systems such as radar, drones, cameras, and other organic sensors to give the solider an up to date situational awareness picture from which to derive missions.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; four (4) years or more experience accepted in lieu of degree.
- Experience developing systems, assisting in software architecture, managing software requirements, and developing software solutions.
- Capable of communicating software concepts via UML diagrams and interpreting current design into UML.
- Able to work with, mentor, and guide other developers as well as give instruction to other developers in concepts of software design and in interpretation of customer requirements.
- Must be able to obtain an Interim Secret Security clearance within 45 days
- TypeScript, HTML, SCSS, or C++ SW Development
- NodeJS and Web Browser development environment
- Map Servers and the GDAL library
- Agilelike Development processes
- ObjectOriented programming and Design
- Visual Studio, Git, Atlassian Tools
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com
or Working at SAIC
for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.
This job has expired.