ADP RPO is hiring a Senior Recruiter.
In this position you will build strong relationships the foundation of our success at ADP RPO. The Senior Recruiter is responsible for developing a partnership with our client accounts by working directly with the client staffing team, hiring managers (Manager or Director level), or account team to develop and enhance strategies to ensure successful delivery of recruitment services. Individuals must be highly consultative, have the ability to perform a variety of functional tasks, work within a team environment, actively support active and passive recruitment strategies, and exhibit a commitment to our peers and clients.
In addition to the above responsibilities:
- The RPO Senior Recruiter is responsible for managing a high volume requisition pipeline, building client and hiring manager relationships, and ensuring stellar service for candidates.
- The RPO Senior Recruiter is responsible to manage a full life cycle recruitment requisition load for requisitions that have positive active candidate flow, limited passive recruitment strategies, and have a common profile amongst roles. This position is accountable to ensure that the client and candidate experience is consultative and positive.
- The RPO Senior Recruiter is responsible for managing the full life cycle recruitment efforts and hiring process for complex accounts, complex industries, and positions requiring he/she to lead the intake process with hiring managers, develop predominately passive sourcing strategies and develop relationships with client contacts on a regular basis.
- The Senior Recruiter provides additional strategic support to the Account Manager(s) on a client account(s), as well as provides mentoring and coaching to other recruiters on the account(s) while maintaining a full life cycle requisition load in a unique SME area.
The primary focus of the roles is to identify and select top level candidates for key openings within the assigned client(s). The role is responsible for building and managing relationships within assigned operating unit in order to fully understand the needs of the client. Other responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following: phone interviewing, offer negotiation, education, training, and managing of administrative resources to support the account.At ADP we are driven by your success.
We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE
values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Requisition Management/Pipeline Management which includes candidate screening, as well as database management (consistently reviewing and assessing pipeline for each requisition and dispositioning candidates accordingly).
- Manage profitability of Account via development of comprehensive, effective and innovative sourcing and selection strategies in order to efficiently attain top level candidates.
- Consistently consult and collaborate with hiring managers regarding expectations, challenges and strategies.
- Develop process improvements, implement solutions and share best practices with account team members and client partners.
- Lead weekly meetings with hiring managers and account teams to discuss and assess candidate and requisition status and health.
- Internet research and job posting responsibility and pipeline status movement
- Perform and/or manage passive recruiting via developed sourcing strategy which may include leveraging RMS resources as necessary to attract top level candidates; Consult regarding phone interviewing strategies and analysis of completed interviews, including behavioral interviews, of potential candidates to select top level candidates for clients.
- Accurately forecast and request transitional hours in a timely manner; leverage resources to maximize productivity and pipeline management.
- Review candidate profile, experience and telephone interview responses and decide final disposition of candidate (i.e. eligible for hire, not eligible for hire, second round interview eligible, or transfer to another requisition because of skill set match)
- Furthermore, sell identified and selected candidates to client hiring managers, as well as advise top level candidates on a client's opportunity including culture fit, knowledge gaps and value proposition.
- If applicable, negotiate and present compensation packages to candidate for acceptance.
- Metric analysis, interview guide development, SLA adherence and report generation.
- Interpret and analyze data and present back to client and account manager so that enhancements can be made to the hiring process such as revisions of behavioral based interview guides, job descriptions, compensation packages, and success indicators.
- Development and delivery of presentations to client human resource partners and hiring managers.
- Provides back up to Account Manager in areas of reporting, coaching, mentoring and sharing of best practices.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent in education and experience
- 3+ years of recruiting experience
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Recruiting experience in building products or manufacturing industries
- Thorough understanding of staffing practices.
- Demonstrated professional growth within HR, Staffing and/or Talent Acquisition
- Analytical Skills: Proven ability to design, develop and implement strategic solutions.
- Collaboration Skills: Ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization both internally and externally
- Technical & Business Knowledge
- Project Management: Demonstrated ability to manage priorities within tight deadlines and high client expectations
- Client Focus/Service Orientation
- Communication Skills - written and verbal, coupled with interpersonal skills.
- People Management-- embraces the concept of managing up and down.
- Manages expectations across all levels of the organization and communicates appropriately both internally and externally.
In the state of Colorado, we are offering the following benefits (subject to change):
- Salaried and hourly workers who work on average 32 or more standard hours per week:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k), Charitable Contribution Match, Holidays, Personal Days & Vacation, Student Loan Repayment Program and Paid Volunteer Time Off
We believe in good faith that compensation for a successful candidate based in Colorado would be between the range listed below.
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP's culture and our full set of values.Compensation range for this role for U.S. Colorado Residents
Compensation Type: Salary