This is a US Remote Opportunity
Cradlepoint was born in Boise and built for wireless. We are a team of authentic, hard-working, and innovative people driven by a shared vision toConnect Beyond the limits of wired networks. We help customers - big and small, across industries and around the world - utilize LTE and 5G cellular technology to connect people, places, and things, anywhere.We're at the forefront of the Wireless WAN and 5G - the next big waves in networking - and we remain as hungry and humble as the day we started. If you're hungry to be part of something big, come join us.
How Will You Contribute to the Company?
Cradlepoint is actively seeking a qualified individual to join the NetCloud SaaS Product team as a Product Owner. As a NetCloud Product Owner, you will play a critical role in working cross-functionally to develop products and solutions valued by our customers and differentiates Cradlepoint from the competition. Using an Agile-Scrum development model, you will be working with R&D, IS, Operations, Sales, and Marketing daily to quickly define, build, test, and iterate on external features as well as internal automation and tools to improve efficiency and scale. This position can be located at our headquarters in Boise, Idaho, Cradlepoint's Silicon Valley office, or a remote location.
What Will You Do?
- Deliver data visualizations working with UI, UX, and engineering to create a light bulb moment for our customers.
- Evolve our usage of Real-Time data to educate our customers on to proactively improve their networks, security, and
- Understand the problem to be solved and create a vision of how that problem could be solved-not the technical solution, but the true need to Introduce cutting-edge features and solutions.
- Equally value input from all cross-functional team members as well as that of the stakeholder to ensure the best solution is put forward.
- Participate in all Agile ceremonies and the phases of development are second nature.
- Share and communicate feedback effectively.
- Understand, how to be agile and realize the fact that requirements will change with time and how to adapt to the changes without breaking the cadence of the team.
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories and epics to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with the Product organization's strategy.
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories.
- Bring evidence-based decision-making to your communication.
- Be a ruthless prioritizer while balancing the needs of the business and stakeholders.
- Be able to say "no," and explain why in terms that stakeholders understand based on analysis, data, and business objectives.
- Be transparent about your prioritization, design, and roadmap process.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Five (5+) years of Product Owner experience in software and/or hardware technology in an Agile development environment
- Strong ability to understand both technical details and practical business use of applications
- Fast executor, self-starter
- Ability to write product requirements in the form of user stories
- Ability to deliver products in an Agile development environment in areas that are oriented to platform or SaaS delivery of features/functions
- Analytical reasoning skills based on data
- Critical thinking skills to make intelligent and defendable decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Strategic thinking and thought leadership skills
- Ability to lead initiatives through implementation
- Ability to create effective relationships, listen, communicate, influence, be persistent, patient and collaborate cross-team at all organizational levels
- Communication skills including the ability to persuasively deliver presentations to senior executives, partners, and customers and at industry events
- Fast executor, self-starter, and passionate
- Ability to travel up to 20% (post-pandemic) if not located in Boise
- Technical Knowledge of networking or cellular
- Knowledge of networking and IT personas
Note: Did you know that women and other marginalized groups often hold back on applying to jobs if they don't meet 100% of all listed requirements? We don't want you to hold back! If you don't check every single box above but still feel like you could successfully do the work, we encourage you to apply! We'd love to connect and see how you could add to our team.Why Cradlepoint?
At Cradlepoint, we're one team - all in on inclusion. Celebrating the uniqueness of our individual team members across the globe helps us build diverse teams where we all can thrive. Our connected, community-focused culture enables each one of us to perform at our best and fully be ourselves.
Our Cradlepoint values drive everything we do:
Stay humble and hungry: Be a curious learner, resilient, and competitive.
Don't point a finger; lend a hand: We are one team! Communicate, provide support, and lift others.
Make a difference: Prioritize, innovate, differentiate, and think big for customer success. Make a difference in work and in our communities.
Keep it simple: Eliminate complexity. Reduce time to value.
Enjoy the ride: Celebrate - appreciate - grow.
Trust, Respect, and transparency: Be ethical, data-driven, respectful, and straight shooters who share openly.
We are creating the future of global connectivity & community. Come join us. You belong here.Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary with a focus on a global market; Annual and Incremental Incentive plans; employee retirement plans (where available)
- Flexible Time Off with Global Holiday Schedules to promote work-life balance
- Wellness initiatives focused on the health and mental well-being of our team members and their families, including free membership to Headspace (a mindfulness and well-being app), an International Employee Assistance Program, and dedicated quarterly Well-being Days and No Internal Meeting Fridays.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Eligible to participate in customary health and other benefit plans and programs based on location
- Work from home opportunities across our global locations with a culture rooted in inclusion and teamwork
Cradlepoint's Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging mission is to create an inclusive work environment where all employees' differences are celebrated, their thoughts matter, and everyone feels safe to bring their authentic selves to work. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and aim to attract, develop, and engage top talent from a diverse candidate pool. It is our policy and commitment to provide equal opportunity employment for all persons and not discriminate in employment decisions by placing the most qualified person in each job, without regard to any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
This job has expired.