The Senior Procurement Data and Reporting Professional will report directly into the Contingent Workforce Management Lead and will be responsible for developing and managing a roadmap focused on procurement reporting and analytics, including contractor workforce reporting, while identifying trends, risks, and opportunities. The role will develop efficient and effective methods to collect, analyze, and optimize data. The role will be responsible for gathering and analyzing procurement data (using procurement tools and processes), developing, measuring, and reporting procurement outcomes. In addition, the role will help support a variety of organization initiatives through data gathering, general project management, insights and recommendations, implementation support, and key performance indicators for initiative success.
- Develop a program metrics roadmap to provide insights and trends to senior leadership regarding the health and information about the Contingent Labor Program
- Implement and manage the program metrics roadmap
- Execute and enhance on-going procurement reporting including reporting of the contractor workforce, Purchase Orders, Invoices, etc.
- Own all requests related to the contractor workforce including request triage, requirements gathering, building, executing, and ongoing monitoring and maintenance of reports from SAP Fieldglass.
- Develop new analytics within SAP Fieldglass
- Daily monitoring of aSSIST reporting queue to deliver required reporting to customers
- Support organization initiatives through data gathering, general project management, project support, and post project reporting
- Drive data excellence and integrity
- Execute and enhance monthly and ad-hoc Fieldglass reporting, analysis and insights
- Monitor and analyze data and trends to identify opportunities, issues, and needs that may impact business results
- Identify variances and trends with contractor data and drive any required process improvement initiatives
- Assist with necessary monitoring, management, improvement and support of required Fieldglass processes
- Enhance, maintain, and report out on Fieldglass performance metrics
- Utilize metrics to drive behavior
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 or more years of technical experience in data reporting
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills including ability to link pivots to external data sources, creating pivot tables and summarizing data into reports and dashboards
- Advanced Microsoft Access skills including ability to link to external data sources, pass-through queries, data structure and relationship design.
- Experience working with big and complex data sets within large organizations and/or the analysis of healthcare data
- Proficiency in verbal and written communication to senior and executive leadership
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple or competing priorities
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Advanced Degree in a quantitative discipline, such as Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Advanced proficiency in SQL, SAS and other data systems
- Experience with tools such as Tableau and Qlik for creating data visualizations
- Experience in a system analytics and/or data warehousing environment
- Experience with SAP Fieldglass Reporting Module
For this job, associates are required to be fully COVID vaccinated (preferred) or undergo weekly COVID testing and wear a face covering while at work. The weekly testing will need to be done through an approved Humana vendor, and unvaccinated associates should follow all social distancing and masking protocols if they are required to come into a Humana facility or work outside of their home. We are ahealthcarecompany committed to putting health and safety first for our members, patients, associates, and the communities we serve.
If progressed to offer, you will be required to:
- Provide proof of full vaccinationor commit totesting protocolsOR
- Provide proof of applicable exemption including any required supporting documentation
Medical, religious,stateand remote-only work exemptions areavailable. Scheduled Weekly Hours
This job has expired.