ECS is seeking a Senior .Net Developer to work in our Washington D.C. office.
- Responsible for the end-to-end life cycle for software development and the application in production.
- Includes the technical analysis of requirements, development of the software, automated testing, builds, deployment, monitoring, and feedback.
- Have experience building a farm solution
- Package and deploy solution with PowerShell during Agile Sprint deployment
- Thorough understanding of application development methodologies; comprehensive experience with structuring, developing, and implementing interactive Web sites and applications.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or other related analytical, scientific, or technical discipline
- Must have a Top-Secret Clearance with SCI Eligibility
- 5 years of experience with programming and software development including analysis, design, development, implementation, testing, maintenance, quality assurance, troubleshooting and/or upgrading of software systems.
- 5 years of experience architecture software solutions based on customer requirements
- 5 years of experience leading technical teams
- 3 years of experience designing and implementing automated build and deployment pipelines and supporting platform
- Experience troubleshooting and supporting enterprise applications while maintaining 24/7 availability
- Asp.net 4.5/ mvc, .net core, web services, SQL server 2016, SQL server 2014, SSRS, Strong stored procedure skillset, Elastic, Search Administration, Elastic Search coding
- Elastic Search NEST .net integration
- java script
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 3000+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.