What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Join Walmart | Sam's Club as the Senior Manager II, E3 Finance Rotational Program and your work could help over 295 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you'll quickly find we're a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart | Sam's Club is where the world's most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you'll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life.
This position will be located on-site (hybrid) in our Bentonville, Arkansas corporate office.
- Serve as a member of the Program Office leading the E3 Finance Development Program, designed to advance high potential MBA graduates through two, six-month rotations in various finance, accounting, and strategy roles.
- Oversee end-to-end performance management including maintaining and communicating policies, managing the calendar, leading end of rotation calibration sessions, collecting interim feedback, and providing individualized performance support.
- Mentor and coach program participants throughout duration of program.
- Coordinate intern and full-time rotation assignments and matching, ensuring alignment between rotations and capability development strategy for program talent.
- Provide leadership and oversight of the summer internship experience inclusive of team building, networking, leadership exposure, and end of summer presentations.
- Partner with Campus Recruiting and People teams on continuous development and execution of the recruiting strategy.
- Provide thought leadership and challenge the status quo to continuously elevate the program.
- Develop and leverage internal and external partnerships and networks in coordination with broader Campus Recruiting and Attraction teams to communicate brand and benefit of program(s); partnering on key community outreach and involvement initiatives as needed to represent the finance leadership community.
- Partner across the Program Office to refresh KPIs, enhance metrics retention, and develop standardized reporting dashboards.
- Demonstrate adaptability and sponsor continuous learning.
- Lead discussions with varying viewpoints. Presents to and influences diverse audiences across divisions using appropriate frameworks/tools. Leverages fact-based data and analytics insights from multiple domains to build a cohesive narrative, organize thoughts, and present in a clear, concise, and meaningful way.
- Demonstrates decision-making and coordination skills when faced with conflicting or ambiguous inputs.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Human Resources, Legal, or related field and 4 years' experience in project management, finance, operations management or related area OR 6 years' experience in project management, finance, operations management, or related area
Benefits & Perks
- Experience working collaboratively with business partners and corporate support teams to drive strategy execution for high priority, high profile initiatives, owning development and reporting of key program KPIs to ensure total company objectivity and maximize customer experience and shareholder return
- Experience with Power BI or similar data visualization tool.
- Experience supporting recruiting strategy.
- Experience supporting mentorship of early-in-career talent and rotational program management.
- Experience overseeing the development of short-term and long-term strategic program planning by partnering cross-functionally to assess overall goals
- Strong organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
- Strong influencing and interpersonal skills
- Detail and results-oriented with sense of urgency
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more. Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being inclusive of all people. Minimum Qualifications...
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field and 4 years' experience in project management, compliance, operationsmanagement, or related area OR 6 years' experience in project management, compliance, operations management, or related area. 2 years' experience leading cross-functional teams. 3 years' experience using intermediate functionality of Microsoft Office.Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Profit and Loss (P&L) Accountability
Masters: Business Administration
Project Management - Project Management Professional - CertificationPrimary Location...
2101 SE SIMPLE SAVINGS DR, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712-4304, United States of America About Sam's Club
Sam Walton opened the first Sam's Club in 1983 to meet a growing need among customers who wanted to buy merchandise in bulk. Since then, Sam's Club has grown rapidly, opening more than 600 clubs in the U.S. and 100 clubs internationally. By offering affordable, wholesale merchandise to members, Sam's Club helps make saving simple for families and small business owners.
Sam's Club employs about 110,000 associates in the U.S. The average club is 134,000 square feet and offers bulk groceries and general merchandise. Most clubs also have specialty services, such as a pharmacy, an optical department, a photo center, or a tire and battery center.
Sam's Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
"My favorite part of the day is talking with my team while drinking coffee and eating a donut." - Kendell, Project AnalystHello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum-NWA has something for everyone.
This job has expired.