The Senior Magento Developer will join a team contributing to the development of HBI's Global eCommerce websites hosted on Magento 2 Cloud. Development challenges include developing commerce features and developing interfaces between the platform and the fulfillment and information systems used by the business across the globe.
- The Senior E - Business/Commerce Developer is accountable for ensuring our global E - Business/Commerce platforms are well controlled, operating effectively and aligned with business needs. In addition to daily business support tasks, this role is responsible for assisting in identifying and implementing process improvements to these systems and other core systems.
- Participates with our team and stakeholders to plan new features and provide best estimates allowing for team to optimize outcomes that provide the most value to the customer and the organization
- Breaks down features into manageable stories to allow for easier coding, reviewing, testing and approval
- Participates in retrospectives to gain knowledge and learning with the purpose to become a more effective team member and to build better teams and deliver continuing higher quality products
- Writes clean, readable, adaptable and quality unit tests alongside production code
- Reviews others code to ensure delivery of high-quality functionality and participate in an environment of learning
- Focuses on continuous integration and/or continuous delivery strategies providing optimal feedback loops for the team
- Builds test automation and practices test driven development
- Achieves the goals defined by the stakeholders
- Four year degree required or equivalent relevant experience
- 5+ Years experience and Expert or Extensive Proficiency in the following programming languages and frameworks:
- Magento 2
- PHP / PHP Unit
- KnockoutJs, RequireJs, jQuery
- Magento Custom Module Development Front End and Back End
- Basic or Working Proficiency in the following programming languages, frameworks and tools
- DevOps in Magento Cloud
- Team first mindset in an Agile Software Development framework such as Scrum
- Ability to communicate the value of teams deliverables
- Desire to learn and mentor to develop cross functional teams
- Enthusiastic about writing clean code and implementing object-oriented design principles and patterns
- Recognize the importance of test coverage and automation in development pipelines
- Experience with TDD or enthusiasm to learn this methodology
- 2+ years of system integration, web application or platform development.
- 2+ years of Magento experience on Magento 2.
- Magento Certification Preferred.
- 2+ years of eCommerce experience.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly: