Senior Embedded Systems Engineer-- *Job Title*: Senior Embedded Systems Engineer
*Job Location*: Austin, TX (in-office)
*Job Salary*: $110k-$150K DOE (benefits, PTO, retirement plan, etc.)
1.) Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering (or related field).
2.) 7-10+ years of recent professional experience in embedded systems engineering using C and C++.
3.) Experience with RS-485/RS-422, CAN, and/or AS9100 is highly preferred, but not required.
*- Experience with Motion Control Systems or Motion Control Systems is highly desired*
Located near beautiful Austin, TX, we are a cutting-edge and exciting company within the Aerospace, Defense, and Transportation industries. Due to growth and demand for our services, we are in need of hiring for a Senior Embedded Systems Engineer!
If you are interested in joining an innovative company that pushes the envelope and cares about providing a great working environment for its employees, then apply immediately!
What's In It for You - Competitive Base Salary ($110k-$150K DOE)
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Supplemental Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Every other Friday off!
- Strong opportunity for growth!
What You Will Be Doing - Performing detailed electrical and electronic design and development of our embedded control systems across our product lines.
- Designing and developing electronic hardware cradle to grave (including component selection, schematic capture, simulation, and PCB/A layout), testbenches to test firmware/software modules, and supporting software for design validation and production testing.
- Documenting firmware/software according to industry standard practices and communicating theory of operation, etc.
What You Need for this Position - Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering (or related field).
*- Experience with Motion Control Systems or Motion Control Systems *
- 7-10+ years recent professional experience in embedded systems engineering using C and
- Experience with RS-485/RS-422, CAN, and/or AS9100 is highly preferred, but not required.
So, if you are an Embedded Systems Engineer with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!