We know that BUILDING HOMES & COMMUNITIES BEGINS WITH BUILDING THE BEST TEAM!
How would you like to be a part of team that has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years? PulteGroup is a FORTUNE 500 company and one of America's top residential builders. We put the consumer at the center of everything we do and we stand above the competition in our commitment to quality.
Our Vision is to Build Consumer Inspired Homes & Communities to Make Lives Better and we believe that success starts with having the right people.
At PulteGroup, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We value the differences of each employee and understand that being consumer inspired means that we reflect the diversity of the consumers we serve.
A position with PulteGroup offers a rich, fulfilling and rewarding career across multiple geographies and brands. If you are interested in being a part of our team, let's talk about your career with PulteGroup!
Primary responsibility for managing Customer Care Managers in responding to complex/large service requests and managing those requests according to standard processes. Manages risk and litigation issues stemming from warranty issues.
- Manage escalated and large warranty issues for closed homes, including insurance/litigation
- Conduct in-person homeowner assessments on an as needed basis. -Determine if corrective work order is needed. -Lead root-cause analysis. -Manage trades to completion of service requests to customers' satisfaction. -Perform minor service related tasks (e.g., adjustments, repairs), as requested.
- Establish and maintain positive customer relationships.
- Determine trade accountability for back charges and P.O.'s.
- Authorize payment for work performed up to approval limits.
- Follow applicable legal protocol and process necessary workflow.
- Partner with other Customer Care Managers to address escalated homeowner concerns.
- Manage, contain, and continuously improve warranty spend.
- Participate in Lean initiatives to improve overall efficiencies of the Division.
- Communicate and facilitate training to FMs on product or process issues to eliminate long-term risk.
- Assist PIM in identifying top warranty spend opportunities. Assist in developing plan/process to reduce costs.
MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES LEVEL: MENTOR / COACH / FEEDBACK
- Ensures appropriate staffing to meet department needs
- Utilizes recruiting and selection tools/processes to build organizational talent
- Delegates work according to employee's abilities and skills
- Evaluates employee's performance and plans for compensation actions in accordance with that performance
- Provides developmental opportunities through identification of internal and external training opportunities
- Creates opportunities for employee growth
- Provides continuous coaching with regard to functional and leadership standards (technical skills and behaviors)
- Decision Impact: Division
- Department Responsibility: Single
- Budgetary Responsibility: Yes
- Direct Reports: Yes
- Indirect Reports: No
- Physical Requirements: If applicable
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!