What you'll do at
What you'll do...
About the Team
As a part of the Walmart Supply Chain organization, you will contribute to the growth and delivery of our Supply Chain Engineering team! Why? Because Sam Walton founded our company with the belief that the customer is #1. It is not just a belief, but our way of doing business. With our Supply Chain Team at the forefront of retail transformation you can work on a team that is ultimately focused on delighting our customers, saving them both time and money in unexpected ways.
As the biggest player in the game, we trust our associates to innovate the future of Supply Chain! If you are motivated by complex, purposeful challenges, this role, with the world's largest retailer, could be the fit you have been looking for.
This role will sit at our Home Office in Bentonville, Arkansas, but we are open to considering candidates being based near one of our Regional Distribution Centers.
Do you possess any of the following skills and experience?
You'll Make an impact through the following job functions:
- Supply chain fulfillment or distribution experience
- Manufacturing, automation, and/or material handling experience
- Leading and managing projects through all phases of the project lifecycle
- Data analytics, building dashboards and/or data mining
- Tenacious problem solver and quick learner
You'll sweep us off our feet if...
- Operational Excellence: Explains operational functions and key functional roles of own department or unit. Clarifies the role of each department and its relevance to the enterprise strategy.
- Data and Digital Literacy: Leverage data analysis tools to explore moderately complex data, develop and test hypotheses, uses data to influence strategic work, builds and presents insights.
- Partnership and Collaboration: Engage with team members on a periodic basis and establish credibility. Analyze stakeholder needs and partner with them to share relevant information.
- Business Acumen: Support the development of business cases and recommendations. Own the delivery of project activity and tasks assigned by others. Support process updates and changes.
- Influential Communication: Organize thoughts, communicates articulately, confidently, credibly, and concisely within scope.
- Mechatronics: Cites examples of usage or application of electrical design in automating supply chain processes. Demonstrates knowledge of wiring schematics ensuring they meet requirements and are safe and compliant. Describes common mechanical components of DC and FC equipment.
- Automation System Design: Describes key measures of success associated with the use of automation machineries.
- Process Flow Design: Interprets information to quantify the anticipated outcome of supply chain decisions.
- Automation Integration: Understands the concepts and uses for Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA).
- Engineering Economics: Describes the concepts behind engineering economics and implications of financial data.
- Advanced Analytics: Explains the key concepts and features of data analysis methods. Lists the major sources (e.g. tools, dashboards, industry sources etc.) for collecting data
- You're passionate about solving complex problems
- You're customer-centric in spirit and in execution
- You can work with details, but also see the big picture
- You're comfortable influencing others, managing stakeholders, getting buy-in from leadership, and communicating clearly
- You are data-driven and a strategic thinker
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process. Perks and Benefits
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more. Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you'll quickly find we're a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world's most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you'll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life.Minimum Qualifications...
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Option 1: Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field and 2 years' experience in engineering, supply chain, or related area. Option 2: 4 years'
experience in engineering, supply chain, or related area.Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Masters: Computer EngineeringPrimary Location...
601 N WALTON BLVD, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America About Walmart
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability-and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries-all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum-NWA has something for everyone.
This job has expired.