This position serves as a primary partner to the Executive Assistant to the CEO and Senior Executive Assistant/Marketing Manager for the CFO in managing day-to-day functions and providing strong administrative support and compliance.
Ready to bring your whole self to work every day? At Walker & Dunlop, we didn't get to where we are by hiring ordinary individuals. We got here by hiring the exceptional! W&D is looking for individuals who are caring, collaborative, driven, insightful, and tenacious to join our team!
Ready to bring your whole self to work every day? At Walker & Dunlop, we didn't get to where we are by hiring ordinary individuals. We got here by hiring the exceptional! WD is looking for individuals who are caring, collaborative, driven, insightful, and tenacious to join our team!
What you will be doing:
- Partners with and provides high level, confidential executive assistance.
- Uses sound judgment and personal knowledge of CEO and CFO's goals and needs to anticipate and manage their calendars and schedules.
- Coordinates and executes travel (including transportation and lodging).
- Handles confidential and non-routine information exercising discretion.
The education and experience we're looking for:
- Drafts and executes general email correspondence as requested by the Executive Assistants for the CEO and CFO. Proofreads all correspondence for spelling, grammar, and layout. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final correspondence.
- Assists CEO and CFO assistants in coordinating meetings and calls.
- Executes on numerous personal requests for the CEO as directed by the CEO Executive Assistant exercising discretion and judgment.
- Serves as the primary point of contact when the Executive Assistants to the CEO and/or CFO are out of office.
- Establishes and maintains an organized system for following up on outstanding requests/tasks that have been assigned.
- Prepares monthly expense reports.
- Enters data into Salesforce.
- Responsible for other projects and assignments as needed.
- Communicates and problem-solves daily with teammates, clients, vendors, and other stakeholders, often in combination with travel.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Completion of a college degree strongly preferred.
- 5-10 years' experience supporting executives in a corporate environment.
- Excellent attention to detail, judgment, and dependability, including the ability to meet deadlines and follow through on any task assigned without a reminder.
- Candidate must have strong business knowledge and ability to prioritize work as well as to find solutions to various administrative problems. Candidate must independently negotiate and resolve various time-sensitive and administrative concerns on a regular basis.
- Candidate must possess high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential information. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Strong working ability with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to show ownership of your work, take on challenges and acknowledge growth opportunities, and demonstrate patience when learning new processes.
- Courtesy, respect, and thoughtfulness in teaming with colleagues and other stakeholders.
Still reading? Then we think you should apply! EEO Statement
Walker & Dunlop is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, sex, age, disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. SPAM
Please be wary of recruitment scams. An indication of a scam might be a request for sensitive or bank information at the time of application or emails coming from a non walkerdunlop.com email address. Please call us at 301.215.5500, if you have any concerns about information requested during or after the application process.