Worker Type: Employee
Group: Operations - Toledo Department
Job Post End Date: 01/01/2024
About this opportunity:
The Senior Asset Advisor is an operations specialist for process units or area who leads the coordination effort between Operations and Maintenance & Reliability.
The Senior Asset Advisor is accountable to establish expectations and drive Operations and Maintenance & Reliability personnel working on their unit to thoroughly assess, understand, and control personal and process safety risk through the use of safe work permits and compliance with procedures.
- Ensures safe and efficient implementation of CoW. Considers safe level of work and concurrent work in daily and weekly schedule development
- Prioritizes all maintenance and project work, and sets the daily and weekly work schedules, ensuring adequate operations support and coverage for work activities
- Guarantees the appropriate approvals are identified for maintenance work and that equipment is prepared safely and on time for maintenance
- Owns Annual Maintenance Plan process and interfaces with commercial through delivery of the Annual Maintenance Plan and commercial interface (IMPACT meeting) process
- Accountable to establish expectations and drive completion of Process Safety related maintenance activities, and to ensure the MOC policy is applied for changes that require mechanical work
- Ensures Process Safety related maintenance activities are completed on time and that the LDAR repairs are completed on time
- Supports the maintenance planning process by conducting daily and weekly maintenance meetings, prioritizing all maintenance and project work, ensuring Work Orders are prioritized appropriately, and communicating work plans to unit personnel
Note: The application deadline for this position is 12:00 AM MT January 1, 2024.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 10 years' experience in petrochemical operations OR 5 years' experience in a relevant industry with a technical degree
- Additional technical education or equivalent in engineering preferred
- Ability to analyze complex problems, troubleshoot, and problem solve Systematically determine root cause(s) of complex problems through questioning and inspecting, and then identifying the best course of action to take
- Ability to multitask while performing tasks, without being distracted
- Ability to identify and assess safety hazards
If you require accessibility assistance to complete the on-line application or otherwise apply for an open position with Cenovus, its subsidiaries and affiliates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cenovus Energy is an affirmative action employer, and we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants without regard to age, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, veteran status, national origin, or personal or physical characteristics protected by law. About Cenovus:
We're a Canadian-based integrated energy company headquartered in Calgary. We're committed to maximizing value by sustainably developing our assets in a safe, innovative and cost-efficient manner, integrating environmental, social and governance considerations into our business plans.
Find Cenovus on Facebook , Twitter , LinkedIn , YouTube and Instagram .
For more information, please visit cenovus.com
At Cenovus, we embrace diversity of thought, experience and backgrounds to help us make better business decisions, address our challenges, seize opportunities and unlock innovative solutions. We're committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where people feel respected, valued and engaged. We strive for a collaborative, physically and psychologically safe environment where you can be yourself, feel a sense of belonging and thrive. For more information, including details on our inclusion and diversity targets and networks, visit Cenovus.com.
The requirements of this posting may be modified to support business needs. Title and compensation administration will be based on the skills and capabilities of the successful incumbent. Notification To be considered for a position, please click Apply and create an account or sign in to your Cenovus Careers profile.Immediately following successful submission of your online application, you will receive an online notification confirming Cenovus's receipt of your resume.Only those applicants who apply directly to a posted position and are selected for an interview will be contacted. We will not accept agency or third-party candidate submissions.To follow the status of your application, log in to your Cenovus Careers profile and click on the appropriate job under 'My Applications'.
Interested in this opportunity? Click the Apply link.
If you are a CURRENT EMPLOYEE please apply by going to our Internal Career Site
This job has expired.