InterSystems software has been at the heart of the healthcare information ecosystem for more than 40 years. We power digital health solutions for payers, providers, med tech, and life sciences - in fact, more than a billion health records worldwide are managed using InterSystems technology. That technology includes our HealthShare unified care record product suite, TrakCare, the most widely deployed EMR outside the US, and InterSystems IRIS for Health, the only data platform created specifically for the development of healthcare solutions.
We are seeking a global product marketing leader to craft messaging, provide thought leadership, and assist with market strategy for our international electronic health records business. Your experience using, implementing, designing, and marketing EMRs will inform and empower InterSystems product marketing, sales and market strategy. As a member of the Healthcare Market Strategy team, you will be based in Cambridge, MA, and you'll work closely with regional sales and marketing teams for the 27 countries in which TrakCare is deployed, as well as with product management and our customers to drive business growth around the world.
- In close collaboration with the corporate marketing, market strategy, sales, and product teams, develop and oversee the execution of corporate-wide positioning and product marketing for InterSystems TrakCare and TrakCare Lab Enterprise
- Enhance customer relationships by celebrating successes, promoting customer stories, and delivering strong marketing content to the Client Connection customer portal, OnTrak newsletters, and OnTrak webinars.
- Support relationships with industry analysts
- Advance brand awareness and credibility as an InterSystems face to the market, speaking, writing, and representing the company within industry associations
- Drive business growth by empowering regional sales and marketing teams with targeting, competitive intelligence, industry perspective, support for regional events, and sales materials
- Facilitate marketing relationships with TrakCare business partners
- 12+ years of relevant clinical and health IT product marketing experience, including experience as an EMR user.
- Deep knowledge as a subject matter expert for the issues driving the adoption and use of information technology in healthcare, and the challenges to be overcome.
- International experience and knowledge of healthcare delivery models outside the US is strongly preferred
- Excellent English language speaking and writing skills
- Ability to work well with remote teams around the globe and lead through influence
- Flexibility to travel domestically and internationally 10-30%
Education & Training
- Bachelor's degree required; Masters preferred
- Preference will be given to candidates with clinical experience in nursing, medicine, or allied health professions
We are an equal-opportunity employer and do not discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. InterSystems is an E-Verify Employer in the United States. About InterSystems
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world's most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com .
This job has expired.