Location: Raleigh, NC
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Scrum Master with experience working in Scaled Agile environment.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Doing everything possible to ensure delighting customers clear and concise communication across teams, leadership and peers
- Guiding the team(s) and the organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers
- Guiding the team(s) on how to get the most out of self-organization
- Guiding the team(s) on self-organizing to fully realize the potential of Agile/Scrum frameworks Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team(s) and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
- Removing impediments or guiding the team(s) to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving.
- Perform as an evangelist for internal implementation of SAFe (SAFe + PLM
- Mentor junior Scrum Masters towards improvement
- First level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I, SAFe Agilest or Practitioner)
- 5 years of experience in a Scrum Master role for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for eliciting change in team behavior (example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.)
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com