Texas Capital Bank is built to help businesses and their leaders. Our depth of knowledge and expertise allows us to bring the best of the big banks at a scale that makes sense for our clients, with highly experienced bankers who truly invest in people's success - today and tomorrow.
While we are rooted in core financial products, we are differentiated by our approach. Our bankers are seasoned financial experts who possess deep experience across a multitude of industries. Equally important, they bring commitment - investing the time and resources to understand our clients' immediate needs, identify market opportunities and meet long-term objectives. At Texas Capital Bank, we do more than build business success. We build long lasting relationships.
Headquartered in Dallas with offices in Austin, Fort Worth, Houston, Richardson, Plano and San Antonio, Texas Capital Bank was recently named the #1 most trusted bank in the country on Newsweek's inaugural list of America's Most Trusted Companies. For more information about joining our team, please visit us at www.texascapitalbank.com.
SBA Loan Disbursement Associate is responsible advances on all SBA multi-disbursement loans (7a and 504). (Construction, equipment)
The SBA Loan Disbursement Associate is knowledgeable in the processes of the SBA SOP 50 10 5 as it pertains to construction, leasehold and multi-disbursement 7a and 504 loans. They must be able to work closely with bank employee, construction contractors and their team, third party monitoring companies and their team and the borrower.
- Collaborate with the borrower and general contractors in obtaining all construction documents, including plans and specs, AIA contracts and negotiated funding procedures, budgets, schedules, insurance, permits, surveys, appraisal completion certificates, certificate of occupancy and title endorsements.
- Analyze and reconcile date for accuracy and consistency
- Verify, monitor and reconcile total project budget
- Responsible for working with the construction engineering department in presenting the workbook associated with the project and obtaining their approval prior to releasing loan funds
- Responsible for preparing the workbook spreadsheet, advance form and wire form for processing through loan operations
- Responsible for imaging the advance request into the bank's Nautilus system
- Responsible for making sure that all construction related documents are imaged into the bank's Nautilus system (pre-closing and post-closing)
- Responsible for working out construction funding issues and partnering with the SBA Closing Manager, if necessary
Obtain eligible support disbursement documents in accordance with loan policy, loan agreement, construction contract and SBA regulations
- Responsible for maintaining all construction files and procedures
- Ability to manage 20 - 25 construction/leasehold/multi-disbursement files
- Process all compliance packages as they relate to outstanding loan requests and what is needed on a monthly basis to maintain TCB compliance for each loan request
- Assist SBA Sr. Loan Servicing Associate with monthly exception reports and work closely with borrower to clear up a required exception document. Must have detailed knowledge of all types of loan documentation and be able to identify specific documents as related to closing and post-closing required documents.
- Responsible for issuing new LaDRS numbers and ordering credit reports
- Responsible for uploading credit file documents into Nautlus and SBA 10-Tab documents, as needed
- Responsible for training all future SBA funding team members, when applicable.
- Knowledge of the bank's Loan Policy as well as the SBA SOP 50-10-5 would be most helpful. All updates to both are very important to maintain as changes to either policy would need to be accurate in the processing of the SBA loans.
- Will have frequent contact with borrowers, contractors, closing attorneys, appraisers, third party monitoring companies, internal bank employees necessary to complete the requirements of loans being closed and funded.
- Must follow prescribed policies and procedures in making independent decisions regarding the processing and funding of various types of SBA loans. Assist SBA Servicing Manager in making sure that all loans are properly processed and funded to secure the SBA guaranty.
This job has expired.
- High school education Training in office practices with additional SBA and NAGGL courses preferred
- Ten plus years related experience, preferably in a banking environment with proven customer service skills
- Familiarity with PC and mainframe lending software applications (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Ability to multi-task
- Good organizational, interpersonal communications and customer relations skills are required. o Attention to detail for accurately performing tasks and tolerating frequent interruptions
- Continuing education through SBA and NAGGL courses as they become available
- Attention to detail--Improper servicing of the SBA loan portfolio or inaccurate loan monitoring could result in loan losses, audit problems or impose penalties by regulatory authorities. Loss of our SBA guarantee in part or in full
- Ability to maintain confidential information--access to customer personal financial, credit, collateral and account information; unauthorized release of information could result in customer dissatisfaction, loss of customers, financial loss, damage to Bank reputation, and/or potential litigation against the Bank.