Overview / Responsibilities
Looking for a career opportunity? Come join Wood a SWD operator Platteville, CO. Wood offers health benefits, 401k, vacation and more.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
- Accountable for personal safety, the safety of co-workers and promoting a safe work environment
- Adhere to and enforce all applicable company, state, and federal safety and environmental regulations
- Facilitate scheduled and unplanned maintenance on the DJ Salt Water Disposals and facilities
- Facilitate scheduled and unplanned maintenance on the DJ Fresh Water System and facilities
- Maintain various equipment associated with operating water systems including but not limited to wellheads, pumps, motors, valves, filters, heaters, chemical pumps, meters, automation equipment.
- Check equipment to ensure operating efficiency
- Perform minor repairs on pumps, pipe fittings, line leaks, chemical pumps, dump valves, float and pressure controllers, and automation equipment as necessary
- Respond to call out requests as needed for maintenance and emergency situations
- Organize and maintain equipment records with preventative and predictive maintenance programs
- Manage operating and maintenance expenditures
- SAP purchase order organization, creation and management
- Participate in budget and operation activity forecasts
- Assist with developing and testing new systems.
- Coordinate and oversee contract work where applicable
- Support other water operations activities as needed
Skills / Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- One year experience in oil and gas required, three years preferred
- Candidate must possess a valid driver's license with no restrictions that would prohibit driving a company vehicle.
- The percentage of travel required for this position is 0 - 10%.
- (5 on / 2 off - 8 hour days). Weekends, callouts and overtime may be required occasionally.
- Ability to work outdoors around oil and gas operations and in variable weather conditions.
- Understanding of and use of Monday.com, SAP, Microsoft Suite Software, Cygnet SCADA, P&IDs, MOCs, and PSSRs,
- Fundamental mechanical knowledge in maintenance and operation of water plant equipment including rotating equipment, various type pumps, motors, piping, valves filters, and automation equipment preferred
- Self-starter and motivated learner that can work both independently with minimum supervision and within a collective group to support project requirements.
- Understanding impact of equipment performance on total cost
- Pay$26-$30/hr DOE, possibly more for right candidate
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
This job has expired.