Are you passionate about contributing to the well-being of the Medicare population? Would you like to provide support to an active and fast-paced team of sales professionals? If so, the Sales Support Representative provides effective sales administrative support to assist the team with bringing new members onboard and retaining the customers we serve. This position performs advanced administrative, operational and customer support duties that require independent initiative and judgment. Humana has an inclusive and diverse culture welcoming candidates with multilingual skill sets to service our consumers.
In this role you will support a Manager of Sales Administration, Senior Manager of Medicare Sales, a Director and 8-10 Medicare Sales Representatives, as well as, our external agents. Decisions require good time management to prioritize requests, create and organize processes to complete administrative tasks and projects. This role requires an independent thinker who can rely upon their own judgment to meet work deadlines. This role works in collaboration with other teams and departments.
Some duties include: processing invoices, drafting sales documents, proposals, reports and correspondence; compiling and completing standard calculations for reporting statistics; gathering industry data on competitors; confirming the status of orders and helping resolve customer complaints; maintaining up-to-date customer records; collating marketing materials and preparing information needed for team meetings; answering phones and completing general administrative duties as needed.
Full time associatesenjoy
- Annual bonus plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision and a variety ofothersupplemental insurances
- Paid time off(PTO)& Paid Holidays
- 401(k) retirement savings planwith a competitive match
- Tuitionreimbursement and/or scholarships for qualifying dependent children
- And much more!
- Previous administrative experience
- Great with computers including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, with at least an intermediate level skillset using Excel
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated with a positive attitude and professional etiquette.
- Must be able to lift boxes up to 40 lbs. - position requires organizing, loading and unloading products and Medicare materials used during Annual Election Period (AEP)
- This role is part of Humana's Driver safety program and requires an individual to have a valid state driver's license and proof of personal vehicle liability insurance with at least 100/300/100 limits. A Motor Vehicle Report check will be a part of the background check process for this position
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- This is an office based position and you must reside within a daily commutable distance of the assigned market office in Phoenix, AZ
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree.
- 1-3 years of experience working in sales, marketing or a related field
- Healthcare industry experience.
- Bilingual with the ability to speak, read and write in both English and an additional language without limitations or assistance
- Any Humana associate who speaks with a member in a language other than English must take a language proficiency assessment, provided by an outside vendor, to ensure competency. Applicants will be required to take the Interagency Language Rating (ILR) test as provided by the Federal Government.
- Alert: Humana values personal identity protection. Please be aware that applicants selected for leader review may be asked to provide their social security number, if it is not already on file. When required, an email will be sent from Humana@myworkday.com with instructions on how to add the information into your official application on Humana's secure website.
For this job, associates are required to be fully COVID vaccinated or undergo weekly COVID testing and wear a face covering while at work. The weekly testing will need to be done through an approved Humana vendor, and unvaccinated associates should follow all social distancing and masking protocols if they are required to come into a Humana facility or work outside of their home. We are ahealthcarecompany committed to putting health and safety first for our members, patients, associates, and the communities we serve.
If progressed to offer, you will be required to:
Provide proof of full vaccinationor commit to testing protocols OR
Provide proof of applicable exemption including any required supporting documentation
Medical, religious, state and remote-only work exemptions are available.Interview Format
As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we will be using an exciting interviewing technology called Modern Hire to enhance our hiring and decision-making ability. Modern Hire allows us to quickly connect and gain valuable information from you pertaining to your relevant skills and experience at a time that is best for your schedule.
If you are selected to move forward in the process, you will receive an email correspondence inviting you to participate in a Modern Hire prescreen. In this prescreen, you will receive a set of questions over the phone and be given the opportunity to record your audio responses to each question. You should anticipate this prescreen taking about 15 minutes. Your responses will be reviewed and if selected to move forward, you will be contacted with additional details involving the next step in the process.Scheduled Weekly Hours
This job has expired.