TSI provides trusted measurement, application guidance, and data analytics solutions that enable our customers to make informed decisions. Our customers rely on our products for a wide range of applications from environmental monitoring to occupational safety. Headquartered in the Twin Cities, we have sales offices throughout the world. We work closely with leading academic institutions and government agencies to insure the safety of people, the quality of manufactured goods, and the health of the environment.
We are seeking a downstream product manager with SaaS expertise to help us grow our software business. In this role you will be at the center of all of the downstream marketing activity on our team. As a product manager you will feed into vision, strategy, roadmap, and executing on the plans that are developed. We are looking for someone with a proven ability to execute both strategically and tactically, to develop new-to-world solutions that create high value for our customers. Downstream PM will own Annual operating plan (Revenue, Margins, Connections) deliverable for the year.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Execute on vision, strategy, and roadmap for your product as it matures, maintain a deep competitive awareness and think big to identify global business opportunities worthy of investment.
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products.
- Operate with significant autonomy to deliver results and achieve the goals and objectives of both your team and the broader organization.
- Develop customer journey maps and test and learn plans to refine targeted customer personas/insight.
- Conduct research to identify new markets, customers and customer needs
- Drive product prioritization and detailed product definition for SaaS products and features
- Engage with customers through a variety of channels and serve as the voice of the customer internally
- Provide input into solutions roadmap
- Work directly with upstream product manager and software engineering teams to execute and deliver on your key initiatives
- Defining features that contribute to the acquisition, growth, and retention of SaaS customers
- Identify and analyze quantitative and qualitative data on product usage and vendor feedback to continue to improve processes and iterate on solutions.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Gather and maintain up-to-date corpus of worldwide data to answer questions of strategic importance on a continual basis
- Travel in support of marketing efforts (~25%)
Nice to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Engineering, Computer Science or relevant work experience.
- 5 years of Product Management or similar experience
- Experience developing/launching products/technologies within one or more of the following: Cloud, SaaS, Enterprise Software, and/or Artificial Intelligence.
- Experience driving product vision, go-to-market strategy, and design discussions.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Understanding and practice with product management methodologies, especially those that support agile software development environments
- Financial modeling, sales forecast, and business case analysis experience.
Skills and Abilities:
- Platform product management experience, building products that can be leveraged by a variety of business customers
- Internet of Things applications, platforms and technologies.
- Worked in or managed products in subscriptions and/or digital services business
- Application of advanced data analytics
- Business/Strategy Consulting
- Exceptional decision-making skills: given limited resources, how do you prioritize across needs?
- Thrives in a startup environment: loves dealing with fast pace, changing needs, and limited resources
- An entrepreneurial mentality; willingness to roll up the sleeves and do whatever is necessary to meet goals
- Demonstrates strategic vision and strong business acumen
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to narrate a story for what problem you're solving for and the vision you're going after, combined with the capacity to dive into minute details
- Ability to create partnerships both inside and outside of the Product organization
- Keen analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases, attention to detail
- Strong bias for action; ability to juggle multiple competing priorities and create a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent customer intuition; demonstrated success in creating innovative and user-friendly web services and customer-facing features
- Puts the customer experience first, challenges the status quo, is intellectually curious, and has a solution-oriented attitude.
- Comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment where ambiguity and short turnaround schedules are the norm.
- Passion for technology and the way customers interact with it.
- Strong problem-solving ability, critical thinking skills, creative/innovative thinking, and attention to detail.
All offers of employment in the U.S., where legally permitted, are contingent on the candidate showing proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 19 (currently one dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine or two doses of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine + 14 days) to pass the pre-employment requirements. Individuals with medical issues or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption / reasonable accommodation from the vaccine requirement.
Legal authorization to work in the United States without the need for sponsorship. We require proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
TSI provides trusted measurement, application guidance, and data analytics solutions that enable our global customers to make informed decisions. We are creating a better world by helping protect people, products and the environment, as well as by optimizing research and industrial processes.Nearest Major Market:
Minneapolis Job Segment:
Product Manager, Marketing Manager, Cloud, Financial, Marketing, Operations, Technology, Finance
This job has expired.