PLZ CORP is the North American leader in specialty aerosol and liquid product manufacturing. The PLZ family of companies specializes in the development, manufacturing, packaging and distribution of a comprehensive line of contract fill, branded and private-label products. PLZ is committed to partnering with our customers to deliver quick to market, innovative, safe, compliant product solutions. It is our pledge to provide high touch service throughout the value chain to ensure our customers' success and satisfaction.
Lots of Overtime available!
Shift / Pay : Night Shift hours 4 pm to 4 am, MON-THUR 3 day weekend!
Starting pay - $18.00 per hour, new hire bonus at 30 days and 6 months. Monthly attendance bonus.
Benefits first of the month following 30 days.
Job Info :
Position Specific Responsibilities:
- The position of Robotics Operator is responsible to oversee the operation of the automatic robotic palletizing equipment. Working to attain safety, high quality and efficiency goals with minimal down time.
- Controls the automatic robotic palletizing equipment to sort, transfer, and stack on pallets cases of finished products.
- Reads production and delivery schedules and stacking pattern to determine sorting and transfer procedures, arrangement of cases on pallet, and destination of loaded pallet.
- Observes packages moving along conveyor to identify packages and to detect defective packaging.
- Performs standard operating instructions to recover from faults including but not limited to: incorrect case counts, cases not oriented in the proper configuration to the robotic cell, and pallet handling malfunctions.
- Communicates to supervisor of equipment malfunction.
- Maintains records of production and equipment performance.
- Performs load out procedures and pallet change out procedures as needed.
- Aptitude to understand automated robotic systems
- Experience operating automated equipment by utilizing HMI controls.
- Adherence to all safety protocols
- Must have good hand / eye coordination
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, kneel / squat and bend for a minimum of 8 hours.
- Weekly pay with opportunity for growth!
Note: As an employer with more than 100 employees, PLZ will be following the OSHA requirements regarding vaccinations and testing.
PLZ is an Equal Opportunity Employer
: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
: Years experience in a similar position
This job has expired.