Location: Paramus, NJ
Compensation: $23.00 per hourWe are actively hiring Road Supervisors to join our growing team!
Coach USA has a new and exciting career opportunity for a Road Supervisor. We are looking for outgoing, dependable, in personable individuals who have what it takes to make coach USA the number one customer service transportation company.Job Summary:
The Road Supervisor has responsibility to audit/service quality control of all the scheduled runs of the bus drivers to assure the Company provides high quality, on time service to its passengers. Additionally, the Road Supervisor must be familiar with all federal and state regulations pertaining to the operation of bus service and must convey Company policies to the drivers and endorse compliance with those policies.What we offer:
- Excellent Benefits
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Short term disability
- Life insurance
- 401K with company match
- Employee awards programs
- Paid Holidays & Personal Time Off (after 3 months)
- Great company culture!
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must have a minimum of 5 years transportation experience
- CDL A or B with passenger endorsement preferred
- Proficient with technology
- Familiarity with Bergen and Passaic counties
- Must have reliable transportation
- Current or former Motorcoach driver a plus
- Must be able to work flexible schedule
- Strong critical-thinking, problem-solving, and analysis skills
- Knowledge of FMCSA regulatory requirement
- Must be able to work flexible hours based on business needs
Coach USA, INC. would love to discuss your qualifications for this position.To learn more about your next big career change! APPLY NOW!
Coach USA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), age, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other protected class.
This job has expired.