ECS is seeking a Risk Manager to work in our Arlington, VA office.
- The Risk Manager will support the IPPS-A Risk Management program in the identification of program risks, corrective actions, and mitigation follow-up procedures.
- Assist with the development of processes and procedures for managing, assessing, and evaluating the risk management activities.
- Assist with identification of mitigation plans, assignment, scheduling, and tracking of mitigation steps.
- Support the presentation of risks to the Risk Management Control Board (RMCB).
- Assist in identification and management of a Risk tool to manage, track, and map to the Integrated Master Schedule.
- Be able to evaluate cost, schedule and performance impact to the program.
- Able to manage and train personnel on the IRIS risk framework and hold lunch and learns when necessary.
- Must have a Secret Clearance.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, or information systems, or business administration or relevant technical field.
- Minimum of two years of experience in Risk Management.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced organization
- Experience with IRIS risk framework tool.
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 3000+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.