With over 100 offices and nearly 6,000 associates throughout the U.S. CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level tax compliance, consulting and co-sourcing services to Private Equity firms of all sizes, by providing national-caliber expertise combined with highly personalized service.
CBIZ has been honored to be the recipient of several national recognitions:
- Top 101 2021 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation
- 2021 America's Best Mid-Size Employers
- 2021 Best and Brightest Companies in Wellness
- 2022 Great Place to Work Certification
- 2022 Top Workplaces USA
CBIZ Risk & Advisory Services offers leading edge assurance and consulting services to help organizations navigate the perils of controlling a business in turbulent times. As part of CBIZ, the nation's eighth largest financial services provider in the country, CBIZ Risk & Advisory Services provides risk, internal control, internal audit, anti-fraud, and IT audit services to leading businesses across North America.
As an experienced team leader, you will develop superior relationships with the leadership and personnel of our client organizations to directly impact their success by delivering high quality services. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the most entrepreneurial companies in the nation - the fast-growing, innovative companies that are the backbone of business across America. We have a diverse client base, and our multiple locations provide you with opportunities to travel, establish new relationships, and share expertise. You have the opportunity to develop a deep understanding of your client's business, goals and needs, and increase your functional expertise.Essential Functions and Primary Duties:
- Regarded as a Subject Matter Expert within business unit and shares knowledge
- Make recommendations on internal department procedures
- Recognize business opportunities for our clients and for CBIZ
- Assume significant client responsibility as client's trusted advisor, is relied upon for knowledge of industry trends, identify client issues and conflicts; proactively communicate solution options to client and team
- Manage staff on engagement deliverables; complete technical and strategic reviews as a member of the final engagement review team to ensure quality control standards are met
- Responsible for new client development in partnership with upper management; participate in client meetings, presentation and proposal development and meet individual cross serve goals
- Responsible for billing and realization on assigned clients; develop overall engagement budget, explain variances
- Supervise, train and mentor staff; listen and communicate effectively
- Work to develop responsible, trained staff by conducting performance feedback and evaluations
- Drive a team environment; demonstrate support of management decisions and builds a positive culture
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor's degree required
- 8 years of experience in public accounting or related field
- 5 years supervisory experience
- Must have active CIA, CISA, CPA or equivalent certification
- Ability to manage all aspects of client engagements
- Ability to manage deadlines, work on multiple assignments and prioritize each assignment as necessary
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of organization, both internally and externally
- Proficient use of applicable technology
- Must be able to travel based on client and business needs
If you are a qualified individual with a disabilityyou may request reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by calling [ Phone number blocked ] (toll free)or send an email to [ Link Removed ] .EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CBIZ is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant's race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, gender identity, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit these following pages [ Link Removed ] and [ Link Removed ] .
[ Link Removed ]
This job has expired.